+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Steppe Wolf - Technical Support

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gsamal View Post
    ok, that Attachment 53350 fixed the my first problem where it plain wasn't working, but there is still a very persistent "Missing Localisation!" event that I have no idea what to do about.
    Which country you are playing with and what period?
    You can see Phoenix mods thanks to Google.

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

So I was playing a test, to see if it worked, as... lakhmids, 599 start I believe (I wanted the rise of islam), but then the game crashed.
    Plus localisation errors, but I'm sure that can be fixed.
    But the first thing really bugs me. It didn't happen in Vsermina Vlast (or whatever), but did in Steppe Wolf.
    Nof I'm confused.

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat

I was playing as the South American country of Tairona during the Trajan Rome time period. By the way, what I did didn't actually fix the crashing, crashes aren't as common but it still does every now and then. :/
    Last edited by gsamal; 02-05-2012 at 21:58.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CivandEUIII View Post
    So I was playing a test, to see if it worked, as... lakhmids, 599 start I believe (I wanted the rise of islam), but then the game crashed.
    Plus localisation errors, but I'm sure that can be fixed.
    But the first thing really bugs me. It didn't happen in Vsermina Vlast (or whatever), but did in Steppe Wolf.
    Nof I'm confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by gsamal View Post
    I was playing as the South American country of Tairona during the Trajan Rome time period. By the way, what I did didn't actually fix the crashing, crashes aren't as common but it still does every now and then. :/
    I will test the mentioned countries - localisation issue is something that I almost expected, but those crashes, you caught me without guard. I tested the game start so much times and thought I achieved stability.

I also like to report 'missing localization' but for the Western Roman Empire (or 'Rome') in 396. (When they suddenly turn early Catholic. Didn't the western half attempt to be more with its paganistic past or am I wrong on that?)

Also, how would I remove the whole 'discovered' province thing? Final - the national decision to 'Restore the Roman Empire' when I'm Rome itself seems odd...wondering if it does something.
    "If Humanity does not end war, War shall end humanity."
    __________________________________________________ _

The Phoenix Rises - A Palaiologos AAR, CK2 -> EUIV

I have a problem with this mod. I started playing as rome first in 113 then 70 years later i got a crash it just stopped working, loaded save = same. After that i started a game from 200 ad and after 200 years i also crashed same with loaded saves and when i started from my save in 300 ad i crashed in just few years. In all those i got a msg USTAWI~1\Temp\3b03_appcompat.txt
    I really like the mod and the roman empire i created is awesome but the crashes... i cant play if i will just lose the game.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaSemper Fi500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I posted this in the wrong spot first. Sorry. I have the following when I load up. I have 5.2. Thanks.

Steppe wolf.jpg
    Played HOI 1,2 and 3.
    Currently losing lots of time in EU3.
    Proud to be a Canadian!!!!

The Envoy of Oyashiro-sama YuriKaslov's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I have an issue trying to start a new game with this mod; I can get the mod to open up (about a 1 in 10 shot, with the remaining 9 attempts the game crashing upon "loading databases"), but it consistently crashes upon the "adapting history" part of the loading process, regardless of how many times I try.

I don't want to give up on this mod, but I've been trying for the last three or four days to get it to work to no avail.

I'm running DW 5.2

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

CSP lists every country as having nogovernment and noculture.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YuriKaslov View Post
    I have an issue trying to start a new game with this mod; I can get the mod to open up (about a 1 in 10 shot, with the remaining 9 attempts the game crashing upon "loading databases"), but it consistently crashes upon the "adapting history" part of the loading process, regardless of how many times I try.

I don't want to give up on this mod, but I've been trying for the last three or four days to get it to work to no avail.

I'm running DW 5.2
    Be sure the version of the patch you use is 5.2 from 19 th April. Also please delete your game cache.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kylefight11 View Post
    CSP lists every country as having nogovernment and noculture.
    For sure not right instalation - it seems the game can't found the history files. try to reinstall it.

Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k club

Okay, so now I can get the mod to work for a short time (tbh not sure how), but I've got two issues:

1 - the Suevi seem to have a bugged localization file (they're labeled by their tag, SUE, instead of their actual name)
    2 - The game continually crashes not long after starting (within a year, with the exact date varying) :/ My computer (unfortunately) only gives me "The program has stopped working!" as an excuse, so I have absolutely no clue what's causing the crashes.

I looked through the error log and found this, though I can't really tell what it means.

[lexer.cpp:549]: Error on dynamic token: latin, Check if not already used elsewhere.
    [lexer.cpp:549]: Error on dynamic token: basque, Check if not already used elsewhere.
    [lexer.cpp:549]: Error on dynamic token: finish, Check if not already used elsewhere.
    [lexer.cpp:549]: Error on dynamic token: hungarian, Check if not already used elsewhere.
    [lexer.cpp:549]: Error on dynamic token: bulgar, Check if not already used elsewhere.
    [lexer.cpp:549]: Error on dynamic token: albanian, Check if not already used elsewhere.
    [lexer.cpp:549]: Error on dynamic token: siberian, Check if not already used elsewhere.
    [lexer.cpp:549]: Error on dynamic token: japanese, Check if not already used elsewhere.
    [lexer.cpp:549]: Error on dynamic token: korean, Check if not already used elsewhere.
    [lexer.cpp:549]: Error on dynamic token: chinese, Check if not already used elsewhere.
    [lexer.cpp:549]: Error on dynamic token: african, Check if not already used elsewhere.
    [lexer.cpp:549]: Error on dynamic token: hebrew, Check if not already used elsewhere.
    [lexer.cpp:549]: Error on dynamic token: near_east, Check if not already used elsewhere.
    [lexer.cpp:549]: Error on dynamic token: kill_heir, Check if not already used elsewhere.
    [persistent.cpp:39]: Error: "Unexpected token: =, near line: 276
    " in file: "achievements\achievements.txt" near line: 279
    [persistent.cpp:39]: Error: "Unexpected token: =, near line: 333
    " in file: "achievements\achievements.txt" near line: 336
    [id.cpp:84]: Failed to create id 35738 41. Already exists in game.
    [id.cpp:84]: Failed to create id 35731 41. Already exists in game.
    [id.cpp:84]: Failed to create id 35732 41. Already exists in game.
    [id.cpp:84]: Failed to create id 35733 41. Already exists in game.
    [id.cpp:84]: Failed to create id 35734 41. Already exists in game.
    [id.cpp:84]: Failed to create id 35735 41. Already exists in game.
    [id.cpp:84]: Failed to create id 35736 41. Already exists in game.
    [id.cpp:84]: Failed to create id 35737 41. Already exists in game.
    [id.cpp:84]: Failed to create id 35680 41. Already exists in game.
    [id.cpp:84]: Failed to create id 35681 41. Already exists in game.
    [id.cpp:84]: Failed to create id 35682 41. Already exists in game.
    [id.cpp:84]: Failed to create id 35683 41. Already exists in game.
    [id.cpp:84]: Failed to create id 1621 38. Already exists in game.

Not sure if it helps here, but when debugging M2TW mods the error logs helped alot.
    Last edited by YuriKaslov; 14-05-2012 at 01:47.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I cannot play this. Every time I start at any stage I get missing localisation events then it crashes after a year.

Every single time.
    A Blessing and a Curse: EUIV Narrative AAR! In Progress
    Downfall: A Byzantine Narrative AAR. See the fall of the mightiest empire the world has ever seen. On Hold 3rd Place OVERALL EU3 (Highest Narrative) AARland Choice Awards Q3 2012!
    The Grey Eminence: A British Narrative/History AAR. Witness the rise of Great Britain to world power! COMPLETE! WINNER EU - Narrative for AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 Q1!
    The Eternal Exile: Nation Hopping AAR with a mix of narrative and game-play. On Hold. | WINNER EU - Narrative for AARland Choice AwAARds 2011 Q1!

Winner: AAR Showcase 29/11/2011 | Winner: Character Writer of the Week 19/1/2012 | Winner: Fan of the Week 20/9/2010 and 20/8/2012 | I was Character Writer of the Week 13/12/2010

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YuriKaslov View Post
    2 - The game continually crashes not long after starting (within a year, with the exact date varying) :/ My computer (unfortunately) only gives me "The program has stopped working!" as an excuse, so I have absolutely no clue what's causing the crashes.
    Which year?

It seems to be post-500, at least. I've been able to start at varying dates between 11 and 500 and it runs smoothly, it's only in the 500s that it crashes from what I can tell. It doesn't seem to crash during the modern scenarios, either, though I haven't played to much of those.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Quin View Post
    For sure not right instalation - it seems the game can't found the history files. try to reinstall it.
    I reinstalled multiple times. it didn't work.

Playing as modified Sarmathia (new flag, names, stuff) from 11 A.D., and events of Missing Localisation (always same event I think, only two options, no effects) are popping up every month... It's very annoying, and I don't know why it's happening -.- . Also noticed that while playing Germany from 1890.

Same here. No matter what year one starts, it crashes after one year and lots of missing localization popups too.

And same here- I don't know if it's exactly one year though.

I also tried to find reason of this... nonsense... in the files, but nothing is there. I hope that the creator will soon answer to our cries :P .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast