• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Scottiths

Captain
4 Badges
Feb 29, 2012
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
Is the my culture filter working for anyone else, or am I misreading the status? It seems that when I filter "My culture: Yes" I still get people that are Scottish, Welsh, or Brittian in addition to the Irish I was looking for. Does the My culture lump sub cultures together? Because I was really hoping to find a male to matrimarry my princess of Ireland to that would not result in a foreigner being born...

If you click on the culture symbol at the top of the column it will sort your culture group into specific cultures so you can separate them. Also works for religion which is very handy for rooting out heretical vassals.

If you click on the culture symbol at the top of the column it will sort your culture group into specific cultures so you can separate them. Also works for religion which is very handy for rooting out heretical vassals.

Well the problem with that method is then I can't search for the best stat. I really wish the game would allow multi level sorting. IE: sort by religion, then by stewardship then by diplomacy.