• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm still playing my first game as England as well. Been playing it for 70+ hours so far. (Play on slowest speed, have never sped up the game.)
I'm not sure if I will start a new game after the patch or not, getting pretty attached to this one.
Oh, btw, in the 1170's; from starting in 1066.

The farthest I've got is 1280's (1081 start) with my Byzantine game...but now it become kinda pointless as I face no opposition and with the new patch coming I'll probably start something new.

my first game was as duke of Swabians. since its my very first paradox game (i'am TW - Boy.... maybe no more :)) i had a lot to learn... i survived about 120 years...
than a lot of my marriages backfired... my duke got arrested and died... the only daughter took over.... there was a nasty civil war because her cousin pushed his claim...
and killed her at young age... game over

my second game is ia duke in ireland (Ua Briana)... iam still playing! Ireland is great to learn how the game works...
I'am King of Ireland, Wales, Scotland and Portugal! Its great... but it gets to easy...

But Mass Effect 3 is out... so i probabaly gonna go trough taht... Then i come back an start a new game...

Heh, I haven't finished one either. Well, not without getting wiped out early. One day!

I've made it to about 1206 with my Norse Sweden game. What can I say, I like to take things slow.

Also have a game in the Byzantine Empire now around 1160. Dunno if I'm gonna restart it or not for the new patch.

Still first (Duke of Munster --> now King of Ireland and Wales) game going at year ca. 1150. It's slow work. Maybe 30-40 hours read time played. Next time I will start as vassal, with infidels nearby, with possiblity to meet mongols, and possibly landlocked. Boats are almost like railroad in this game! In civilizationesque meaning)

Managed to complete one game, started as Werner von Habsburg and ended up with a Habsburg HRE. Dynasty members included the Kings of England, Sicily, Poland, Jerusalem and one or two of the spanish kingdoms.

Got very tedious towards the end, all those peasant revolts... and any war against a not-minor power was very tedious too, because the levy raising interface for large realms is not ideal. I ended up simply raising _all_ my levies and disbanding those I didn't need. Of course I inevitably forgot some, and they got crushed... It was especially annoying when a far-away muslim declared war on me, it was a nightmare to transport all those troops to the Middle East to defend Jerusalem. So much clicking.

And even though the Habsburgs remained Holy Roman Emperors for more than a century, my score at the end was not _that_ high, I think ~70000.

Just the one game, finished it last night. Started as a lowly count in south Norway and ended up king of Norway, Sweden, Finland and Scotland. Probably wouldn't have made it another fifty years though, as the Golden Horde was starting to rub up against my eastern border and had captured Denmark to my south.

Still on my first,- started in 1066 as Duke William the Bastard.

Now i am King Rollo II, King of England, Ireland, Wales and most of France (anno 1240).

Zero so far, started my first as Castille, then William the Conqueror, then Sweden, and now I'm playing the former dukes of Anjou, with the aim of surpassing the achievements of the Plantagenets. I seem to always get bored of my saves sometime in the 13th century.

1k hours and still no game further than 1200...

40 hours a day since release, now thats dedication!! :)

I have 2 games I have played (Poland & Ireland) and finished neither - altohough im in the mid 1300s in my Ireland Game and want to finish that off tonight with a Looooong play session before starting as a count somewheres

Haven't finished a single one.

My Barcelona game was the best so far, managed to conquer Spain plus most of North Africa with 200 years left.

I'm planning to go back there one day :)

Played one game to the finish so far. Started as the King of Denmark and ended up as that as well as Sweden and Lithuania. Most of the rest was split between HRE and Golden Horde.

Just started up a second game as King of Poland. Boleslaw II is a powerhouse and his son is shaping up to better him even.
But hes gotten himself the kinslayer trait already the bastard.

Will likely not finish it with a new patch in the works, but rather start a new one.