• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Abandoned my first game to start fresh after installing the path. On my way to lose my second now to having no legal heir, a very tough spot to get out of as being a woman in my 50's :(
..so after that a new fresh start with the next patch.
Why not just change the succession laws? it's what I do when that happens. Change, eventually die, next successor changes back to normal :)

Quitted all my instances because no matter what you do in this game, your kingdom will always end up causing to produce massive spam towards you, once your kingdom becomes big. This is entirely ruining the fun in this game, when one has to deal with all this crazyness happening inside of your realm. Revolts here, revolts there, very slow conversion of religion and culture, dukes crushing each others heads, people agreeing to stupid marriages and whatever else could go wrong. Oh and god beware if your king dies. Hell will break loose.

I tend to stop when there's no challenge left.

I really want to see, how there cannot be a challenge left. If there are no external challenges left, then you are facing a kingdom, which is breaking apart over and over. Oh and do not let us forget the mongols.