Thread: Offer: Arty smoke or Keith Park Want: Guderian

Offer: Arty smoke or Keith Park Want: Kesselring

Anyone willing to offer a Kesselring for arty smoke or keith park (or 2x Kesselring for both)? Also would like a comment on fairness of trade, looks fairly right to me, but would like to hear other opinions.

If you want to trade, reply to this post during work hours, Europe Central Time and I'll try to log in for trade as quickly as possible.

Edit: in an earlier version of this post, for some weird reason, I was momentarily insane and put the wrong General name in thread. I meant Kesselring, not Guderian (even because there's no card based on Guderian). I think the only appearance Guderian makes in this game is the "klotzen, nicht kleckern" quote.
    Last edited by Hocpoc; 08-03-2012 at 16:27.

First Lieutenant

what is Guderian ?

Hearts of Iron: The Card Game

Quote Originally Posted by MeinKrieg View Post
    what is Guderian ?
    a pioneer in the development of armored warfare. Yeah, his card would be a nice asset for HOITcg
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
    Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

A Quest for the Baltic lake*CKII AAR*

First Lieutenant

in a split second , I thought " Damn, they must have tested new cards without me "

P/S : do you have 25-poudner ?

I don't have any 25-pounders, sorry. Do they trade for ultra-rares?

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Penumbra - Black PlagueSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

If you do not get a Kesselring, I'm interested you Keith Park if you accept different offers.

First Lieutenant

Im in trade lobby now .

Darkest HourHearts of Iron IIILead and GoldMajesty II CollectionMount & Blade: Warband

Hi Hocpoc,

In trade room yesterday and we were interrupted when your boss walked in.

I thought that you wanted arty smoke or Keith Park in ex-change for Kesselring.

I may have wires crossed here, anyway have smoke (as I said) and will trade for Guder.....I mean Kesselring.

In trade lobby now

P2

Sorry I had to run yesterday, Panther 2. But yes, there was a misunderstanding: Keith Park and arty smoke I have, Kesselring is what I was looking for. Sorry for the confusion!