• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Aladar

Field Marshal
26 Badges
Apr 22, 2002
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
Let's have something to do on sundays, so i propose we start a trial game of AOI, that runs for 4 week untill the 8th april.

I'm hoping the real game will start up sunday the 15th april, that's after easter which is likely a problem for most to play anyway. Be that AOI, Watkboai or whatever we are working on.

I'll miss atleast 1 session myself, if we start sunday the 18th march. Rules and nations aren't really that important, just show up sunday at 19.00 CET.

Feel free to post ideas and interest so that i can set it up.

I'm currently on another sunday campaign, and I don't know when will it finish. Lord Jarsky is there as well. After it finishes, I guess we can play another sunday campaign :). Currently we're in 1723 so not much left to run.

Anyway, why a trial one? Eu2 is a game pretty trialed already xD. You can start a real campaign and resume it if people want to have a holidays break, I think. It's just an opinion. :/

P.S. Personally, I like all scenarios.

Anyway, why a trial one? Eu2 is a game pretty trialed already xD. You can start a real campaign and resume it if people want to have a holidays break, I think. It's just an opinion. :/

Several people (John, Drake, HAL, Delian) are effectively on break for at least another month, so it's something for (presumably) a few of us to do while we wait.

Several people (John, Drake, HAL, Delian) are effectively on break for at least another month, so it's something for (presumably) a few of us to do while we wait.

If it's just for a few, then my scenario proposal is Dago's Nappy Ambition :eek:

Dunno what that is, but the vanilla-map AOI mod has both a 1795 and 1815 scenario that would extend into the Victorian Age which could fit the timeframe we're looking at.

I'd also like to reiterate my support of Interregnum. With only a few players and a short span of time, it would allow for some pretty wacky developments without serious repurcussions. Of course, the same could be said of any scenario, I suppose.

I'll also be available for any day if Sundays don't work the best for everyone.

We could play from 14.00 CET on sundays, i would really mind that.

You would really mind that? :p

I'd prefer something a little bit later, since I'll be busy from 17:00-18:00 CET this Sunday. But I suppose worst case scenario is I leave for the last hour.

Edit - actually, I forgot that the US moves its clocks 1 hour forward before Europe does, so I would be gone from 16:00-17:00 CET

Last edited:
I seem to recall Aladar was capable of hosting well enough for the times Mats wasn't around.

My guess is we'll be using Hamachi.

And, just to be clear, if we stick with 14:00 CET start-time, I'll have to leave for an hour starting at 16:00

We usually try to make a landing i World of Tanks sunday evening and i would like to attend that. Also i sometimes like to meat RL friends for a movie on sunday nights.

Sadly i have moved to a much larger apartment, which is great, but the internet connection went from 50/20 Mbit to 10/1 Mbit at twice the price.

I vote for a new hamachi group. The old one is full and I can't get in... :unsure:

Also a new one allows us to already group the people by the time we have the serious campaign going.