• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well i've been SP'ing for a while now and have had very few stability problems.

we do however need to fix a few culture issues with most of north african nations having only scottish culture while being arabic

also techspeed is really low

we do however need to fix a few culture issues with most of north african nations having only scottish culture while being arabic

Well, I did some new teching files and added arabic cultures to those countries and it seems to improve.

The main reason tech is so slow is it max levels have dates up to 1920 instead of 1820, specially slowing in the XIV century.

Btw. If you guys check my signature you can see for FTG I created an Asian scenario for watkabaoi. I can adapt it to eu2 if you guys want and we could play something exotic. I guess I would tell this to speed up techs even more as the teching coding is different than that in FTG.

Just a suggestion.

techspeed in aoi works fine, your not suposed to be 60/60/10/10 by 1820 remember that and my gues is its the same for watkaboi