• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The trial went alright.

Even Pepsi showed around.

We decided Watkabaoi 1.82 is best version, though we should get a default of it by next week.

No real Shawnee, Cherokee or Iroquai was harmed during this footage.

What time GMT on Sunday is all this taking place?

Doug (who obviously can't be arsed to actually, like, y'know, READ the thread. :D )

Yesterday we began at 13:00 GMT (or 14:00 CET, which btw changes, at least in Spain, to CEST next week :/ )

Anyway it's not a fixed schedule yet. When all the players gather for the real game we'll make sure everybody can play.

Well, delian's link (or rather, what he sent me over ICQ since I can't use gamefront) seems to work fine, barring a few gfx problems (missing sprites).

But, damn, some of those new sound files (especially battles) are really annoying.

I fear this version may be 1.8 + FTG's one 2.03
and not 1.82 :/

This is the reason of missing sprites.

Also, directory 'palette' is doubled to 'palettes'. If you copy the 'palettes' into 'palette' only 1 keeps missing.

http://s7.postimage.org/xxl2dgrqf/sprpalette_siege_min.png

That one is. Just copy it to the directory as a .bmp, not .png.

Anyway, I think we need to find a working 1.82 for this to run smooth anyway; I don't recommend this one if we don't want any stragne ctd later :/.

Cool-toxic doesn't connect usually so... Aladar said he had it? :S

P.S. Tested. It has many ctds even correcting the paintings. We need a real 1.82, i remmeber it worked smoothly. Google cannot find it unless paying with a Polish SMS xD.

Last edited:
Btw, savegame folder should be added to it, little mistake from me. Otherwise will crash when saving.

:(

Well, three on 1 campaign might not be the optimal. But i dont see the difrence between 100year war, and 100year war MP on WATKABAOI 1.82. So can someone tell me :) ?

:(

Well, three on 1 campaign might not be the optimal. But i dont see the difrence between 100year war, and 100year war MP on WATKABAOI 1.82. So can someone tell me :) ?

HYW; (4.489.713 bytes)

HYW MP; (4.489.712 bytes)

Find the typo that makes the difference if you can xD.

Sorry - i was still feeling sorry for myself from the drinking friday so i had a day on the couch. I won't be there next sunday as i'm planning on being drunk in budapest.

About this watkabaoi 1.82, any of You played mp on this mod? I heard from couple ppl that it's very unstability, on sp, and especially on mp.

Edit down:
I was asking around ppl from polish eu2 definitely about 1.82 version, and i wrote what i heard. If your experience is ok, then I supose it's stability ;)

Last edited:
I've played WATKABAOI a few times. Don't know about the specific version, but it worked well enough. I don't recall any major instability.

@ Aladar - just as well. I'll be off on spring break next weekend, so no MP for me