In conjunction with GDC 2012 new assets are revealed for historical stategy game Napoleon's Campaigns II!
Watch the first video developer interview here:
Brand new screenshots:
Napoleon's Campaigns II is the heir of the original and successful Napoleon's Campaign. This historical strategy game is dedicated to replaying the whole of the Napoleonic Wars (1805-1815).
- With Napoleon's Campaigns II you will play an epic grand historical scenario covering the whole of the Napoleonic Wars, ten years of conflict in Europe and the rest of the world between 1805 and 1815
- The game will feature production of units, diplomacy with other nations (minor and major), army and fleet management, and the quest for becoming the dominant power of Europe, the ultimate goal of every major nation involved
- In addition, the French will have to satisfy the 'Napoleonic Glory' goal, a concept rendering the dynastic appetite of the Emperor
- All the hundreds of various units, with their beautiful uniforms, and over 600 historical leaders with unique abilities and portraits are here, as well as the events of the age.
- Organize divisions, armies and corps, manage supply and morale, and choose your leaders in command
- The largest Napoleonic Europe map ever, with unequalled look and detail, also including famous overseas theaters (e.g. North America, the Caribbean or India)
- Multiplayer for up to 8 players
More about the game
Product page: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/na...s-campaigns-ii