Closed Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we have some real info on release date/development state?

Thanks
    "The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton

Join the Paradoxian Union of Lottocrats !

MM Dev Team
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSword of the StarsMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Aulus View Post
    As much as I love the idea of a new UV game, I hope that it doesn't mean a lack of strong support (content patches, DLC) for MM, or that there's no possibility of an expansion until the new game's done.
    UV intends to support this game long after its release and we believe MM will be in acceptable condition at release.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Aulus View Post

As much as I love the idea of a new UV game, I hope that it doesn't mean a lack of strong support (content patches, DLC) for MM, or that there's no possibility of an expansion until the new game's done.
    Barbarian invasions 2!

I want to be a Visigoth!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by ubik View Post
    [...]I would like to include the ones who sign in this thread in the team while giving them access to the svn versions of Magna Mundi (which means updates everyday). That will help us turn the game better for the release patch and post release support.[...]
    I'm confused by this too, does it mean you get access to MM prerelease by posting here? If so I'm 'signing in this thread'.
    OP = original poster

TS = transport stream

Another thing, soldier have morale, clergy are moral, well hopefully at least.

Hopefully this is cleared up now.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the long update, Carlos, that's some great info. Is your cryptic third paragraph referring to an open beta? (I'm in!)
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrelas View Post
    I'm confused by this too, does it mean you get access to MM prerelease by posting here? If so I'm 'signing in this thread'.
    Seems like Im not the only one who got the message in such a way. If it really should be true, I will gladly join the circle!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Black Guardian View Post
    Seems like Im not the only one who got the message in such a way. If it really should be true, I will gladly join the circle!
    count me in! ive got plenty of time to test atm.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Black Guardian View Post
    Me too!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club

I sign too! :O
    Last edited by Clophiroth; 09-03-2012 at 20:22.

Did I start a rrevolution by misstake? :P However, now this needs to be clear up by high chief Ubik the Godly, please heed the call of thine humble minions.
    OP = original poster

TS = transport stream

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Don't worry guys! If there will be an open beta, the community will know about it right in time. But not a second before

MM Dev Team
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine

Quote Originally Posted by k_merse View Post
    Don't worry guys! If there will be an open beta, the community will know about it right in time. But not a second before

White & Sea!
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

Beta? Count me in!!!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV

Can one of the DLCs/expansions be a revised colonial system?

White & Sea!
    Noo! Now you made me want to check the forums hourly instead of daily. Even when I should be sleeping, can't afford that much 'coffee' :P
    OP = original poster

TS = transport stream

Quote Originally Posted by 5lyder View Post
    I don't mind waiting a few more months for a really good, mostly bug-free release.

Looking forward to it.
    This is a boring and quite frankly nonsense comment on the topic. Bugs are something that you never get away from. And games like this that have a rather limited audience of players will not gain much from this approach that you suggest.

MM Dev Team

Quote Originally Posted by timmelim View Post
    This is a boring and quite frankly nonsense comment on the topic. Bugs are something that you never get away from. And games like this that have a rather limited audience of players will not gain much from this approach that you suggest.
    5lyder is entitled to have his own opinion and certainly he doesn't deserve such harsh words, but overall I agree with you on the practicalities of game release.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

5lyder is entitled to have his own opinion and certainly he doesn't deserve such harsh words, but overall I agree with you on the practicalities of game release.
    Yes, I was a little too quick in my judgement of his opinion and could have used different words. Although, Me and others a like are looking forward to this release, so comments like 'I can wait 50 years to get a polished and almost bug-free game' do touch my impatience buttons a little too much.

Командир Батаљона DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

ubik is there a chance that we can have some sort of official "request" thread (or do it here), where people could ask for screenshots of specific areas (with whatever map mod they choose turned on)?

I for one am dying to see political map mod of Russian region.
    Clinically diagnosed russophile and scourge of self righteous westerners.

"Do not ask what Russia can do for you, but what you can do for Russia"

MM Dev Team

Quote Originally Posted by DanubianCossak View Post
    ubik is there a chance that we can have some sort of official "request" thread (or do it here), where people could ask for screenshots of specific areas (with whatever map mod they choose turned on)?

I for one am dying to see political map mod of Russian region.
    Go ahead!
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2War of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Hey ubik...count me in for the beta too if you please...cant wait to help for a more balanced M.M

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast