Closed Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we have some real info on release date/development state?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Victoria: Revolutions500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

The ONLY appropriate reaction
    Reached a verge of total defeat in Fine Feats with Finland Succession Game (And returned. Nothing really special)
    Proposed a heretic Italian State in Serpents in Lombardian Paradise Succession Game (Forget the pope - Cathedral of Pure Faith rocks!)
    The Lion's Tale - Bulgaria in World War I
    Полоцкая летопись - Tale of the descendants of Rogvolod, prince of Polotsk (finished in mid XIII century due to LoR coming out)
    Children of the Foreign Blood - Lux Invcta Arabo-Slavic campaign (ended in XIII century due to savegame crash after Steam update)
    Recieved The First Cookie for Services to Syndicalism! on March 11th, 2010, yay!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

in your release candidates, what things have you had to change so far? just little bugs or were there any mechanics paradox wanted to be improved/nerfed/removed etc?
    Adding breadth and depth to the medieval aspects of economy, technology & the military - Magnate Lords A mod for CK2

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Basically we only remove bugs and polish our mechanics. But there were no serious changes. The most serious changes were on the provincial map, but they barely affect the gameplay.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!! Q2-Q3????????????????? what the hell!!
    Genova, Respublica superiorem non recognoscens !

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Em. It's already Q2, isn't it? Almost 1/3 of it?
    Last vague release date info I remember was ubik telling of a big decision he made to go after Q2 release rather than keep polishing it over and over. And with development stage being release candidate I would expect summer deployment. Besides, I have May exams anyways. So don't rush it too much!

Well good luck on monday, hope the RC will be the final one.
    I'm anxiously awaiting the actual releasedate and will definitely preorder as soon as it's available.
    Take my money already!

Captain
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete

I'm prepare to Q4

Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by minispace View Post
    I'd rather the game is delayed so all the bugs are ironed out, than a disastrous launch with all the bad press that comes with it.
    There is no such thing as bad publicity, silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluska View Post
    I think I've found you all out!

I think the game is perfectly, absolutely ready to be released, however, you all have become too attached to the game, you want to keep it for yourselves and have no-one else touch it!

Then, in order to keep us all fooled, you periodically release snippets of the game, simply to keep us all fooled and hopeful that there will be someday be a release.

But, here's the catch, there will never be a release!

And you cruelly laugh at our ignorance, all the while playing MMtG! D':

You see! My Spymaster and I have found you all out, there is no denying it.
    trigger = {THIS}
    option = { release = "Magna Mundi" }

Quote Originally Posted by timmelim View Post
    Oh! Come on! The reason why this game is so anticipated is because Ubik and the crew thought outside the box and made it happen. Why would anyone, polished game or not, willingly say that they can wait? I've eagerly been waiting for this release since it was announced and although I can't affect the process I'm impatient as hell! I mean, perhaps a bad comparison, but are you still waiting for D3? (Not PI). Nah, of course, the game should be playable, but if there is anything a gaming community can do, it is contributing to a games' development and progress. In the end it's all about the foundation but it is the consumers who make it happen. This is NOT an offensive reply, I'm merely expressing what I believe most of us, visiting this forum daily, feel. Where are you MM?
    Certainly true. Release already!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragassa View Post
    I'd rather wait than have a bug ridden, ctd, incomplete game. Those of us who have enjoyed Paradox games since EU 2 came out, know that patience can produce a better gaming experience.
    I'll continue to play CK2 and DW while I wait for MMTG.
    You have DW installed? BLASPHEMY! (I still have h3t, tried DW, tried it with MEIOU (turned sweden into the new russia) game is no fun without MM.)

But seriously, I'd want the game even if unpausing meant CTD 10 times out of 10, just to poke around the interface.
    OP = original poster

TS = transport stream

Another thing, soldier have morale, clergy are moral, well hopefully at least.

Hopefully this is cleared up now.

Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Btw, forgot about it erlier, but this is the 4th or 5th time it has been delayed. Maybe it will never be out...
    OP = original poster

TS = transport stream

Another thing, soldier have morale, clergy are moral, well hopefully at least.

Hopefully this is cleared up now.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2500k club

That's what they said about Duke Nukem Forever

57 games registered

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More EditionCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by ferrelas View Post
    Btw, forgot about it erlier, but this is the 4th or 5th time it has been delayed. Maybe it will never be out...
    If anyone has determination here, it's Ubik. It's not a matter of if, but a matter of when. And that's not that far away ahead of us.

Quote Originally Posted by k_merse View Post
    That's what they said about Duke Nukem Forever
    Yeah and that game turned out well.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Victoria: Revolutions500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Let's hope you guys follow Blizzard not only in delays, but in other areas as well :P
    Reached a verge of total defeat in Fine Feats with Finland Succession Game (And returned. Nothing really special)
    Proposed a heretic Italian State in Serpents in Lombardian Paradise Succession Game (Forget the pope - Cathedral of Pure Faith rocks!)
    The Lion's Tale - Bulgaria in World War I
    Полоцкая летопись - Tale of the descendants of Rogvolod, prince of Polotsk (finished in mid XIII century due to LoR coming out)
    Children of the Foreign Blood - Lux Invcta Arabo-Slavic campaign (ended in XIII century due to savegame crash after Steam update)
    Recieved The First Cookie for Services to Syndicalism! on March 11th, 2010, yay!

Financial Director tretii_sleva's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Are you remodeling the map, to make it look as good as map in CK2 or something?

I did not see the CK2 map, but what I can tell you is that the resoulution of our map is bigger than the resolution of the map of EU3 DW. We do everything to make it look awesome, but as we received the new renderer only a few months ago which messed up our development schedule...

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

if this things keeps getting delayed, we'll buy Magna Mundi 2 before Magna Mundi 1

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourLead and GoldMajesty II CollectionSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfing View Post
    if this things keeps getting delayed, we'll buy Magna Mundi 2 before Magna Mundi 1
    Magna Mundi 2?

Sergeant

Oh no, Q2-Q3 means "September, but more likely we leave it for later and probably make use of Christmas sells"

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast