Thread: H2H Bugs

Darkest HourHearts of Iron IIILead and GoldMajesty II CollectionMount & Blade: Warband

Thumbs down H2H Bugs

Hi,

Playing head to head with Berkis today and yet again bugs.

Had to re-enter game via play lobby on return lost 2 mins in time and lost 2 victory points because I had no doctrine defense.

This is not the first time, playing Berkis yesterday, no arming phase in one turn lost me the match plus no deployment of troops in the 2 final turns.

I am very angry, lost tickets, lost match and confidence in this part of game and I feel that I cannot play H2H until these issues are resolved.

Panther 2
    Last edited by Panther 2; 07-03-2012 at 19:07.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIILegioLost Empire - Immortals
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Hi Panther. I've given your tickets back. So did the match freeze, forcing you to re-enter the game? or did something else happen?

Darkest HourHearts of Iron IIILead and GoldMajesty II CollectionMount & Blade: Warband

Hi Tobias,

The match yesterday was something that has happened before, the match did freeze, both clocks stopped.

It was by reading the forums that I clicked play, this then returned me to to play lobby and consequently return me to the game.

At this point the other player had attacked (Berkis) and my cards were shaded dark and unavailable plus lost time.

This cost me 2 Vp at a critical stage and as it had happened before I surrendered, a little annoyed.

The no arming bug has also happened a couple of days earlier, factories are placed. The game proceeds to next stage without depolyment troops (had enough factory points to place more units).

On this occasion it occured twice and I was attacked and lost the match due to lack of defensive units.

Thanks for returning my tickets, hope this explains in a little more detail of the difficulty I and other are having.

Regards

P2

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIILegioLost Empire - Immortals
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Yes this explains alot, gonna put it in the buglist.