Thread: MOAB--Mother of all bugs

MOAB--Mother of all bugs

This is a problem that only happens when I play a certain deck, but occasionally when I draw cards they will refuse to flip over and the game crashes. I have a screenshot that shows this happening at the start of the game. I only have 5 cards in my hand, 2 are upside down and there is a big space between cards.

Also the title of this post is kinda over dramatic I just really wanted to use that acronym
    Last edited by tvremote84; 07-03-2012 at 22:57.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIILegioLost Empire - Immortals
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Great, post a screenshot of it. What's the name of the deck, btw?

First Lieutenant

random disconnect bug should be the mother of all bug .

The decks name is overlord. Its the deck I've been using for the operation overlord campaign, and its been changed around several times for each matchup. I've only noticed problems with the deck in its current configuration though. Also can someone tell me how to post screenshots?

First Lieutenant

[IMG]URL here [/IMG]

url to what? I'm not sure if I'm supposed to upload to imgur and link to it or something, because I've seen posts on the forum saying that is bandwidth leeching and it frowned upon.

First Lieutenant

use image hosting like picturepush.com to upload your photo then take its directlink and put that into between [IMG] and [/IMG] . For example :

[IMG]www.yourimghost.com/yourpic.img[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by tvremote84 View Post
    url to what? I'm not sure if I'm supposed to upload to imgur and link to it or something, because I've seen posts on the forum saying that is bandwidth leeching and it frowned upon.
    What its referring to is dont directly link to an image, instead rehost it via an imagehoster site (Imgur, imageshack, ect ect). so if you found a cool picture on I dunno lolcats27.com or something dont use the direct link to it which would be something like "lolcats27.com/funny.jpg"
    Gears of WaAAR! : A German Industrial Deck AAR (A glimpse into a card game that once was the best ever card game iv played to date)

well here it is.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIILegioLost Empire - Immortals
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Thanks, tvremote