• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
add more events
Yes, I'm in the process of adding more events according with the timeline of the trilogy.

and give to USSR the Central asia.:D
Giving them central asia would go against what hte books say, and I would have to switch resources everywhere to compensate the provincial switch between the two nations.

Glad to see this isn't dead! Been waiting for this to be done since the AoD version.
The mod would've been almost finished by now if we had an AI modder. :/

It's sad to see a Soviet Union with no Central asia :(

Playing the mod with the goal of defeating/defending against the Drakka, any ideas?

It would seem that the war in Europe would only increase the chances of a Drakka victory. But since the war in Europe is being lead by two "Major Alliances", they are unlikely to come to peace: the European war will likely continue until one side is destroyed.

Hm, I theorized that the best strategy would be to either destroy the Axis quickly or destroy the Allies prior to the USNA joining them. Any thoughts?

Playing the mod with the goal of defeating/defending against the Drakka, any ideas?

It would seem that the war in Europe would only increase the chances of a Drakka victory. But since the war in Europe is being lead by two "Major Alliances", they are unlikely to come to peace: the European war will likely continue until one side is destroyed.

Hm, I theorized that the best strategy would be to either destroy the Axis quickly or destroy the Allies prior to the USNA joining them. Any thoughts?

What nation are you playing as?

Well, I was thinking of playing as Romania, as I don't want the responsiblity of a truly major power, yet Romania can generally grow into one over time. Plus, I got that border with the Drakka that I can wisely reinforce with level 10 forts.

But the question would also be: Which power under human control would most likely be able to help the world resist the Drakka invasion?

Granted, "USNA" is always a good answer, but they're a little too big for my tastes. Plus, I think their AI and size can usually take care of itself.

Well, I was thinking of playing as Romania, as I don't want the responsiblity of a truly major power, yet Romania can generally grow into one over time. Plus, I got that border with the Drakka that I can wisely reinforce with level 10 forts.

But the question would also be: Which power under human control would most likely be able to help the world resist the Drakka invasion?

Granted, "USNA" is always a good answer, but they're a little too big for my tastes. Plus, I think their AI and size can usually take care of itself.

Apart from the USNA, I'd have to say Germany, since htey have a major influence in most of europe.

Hello again,
In around a month or so I will have more free time and will be able to start modding again. Also, there is now someone interested in developing this mod with me, so I'd like to know if there's anyone interested in playing it so that I can actually start redevelopment.

The current build has most of the basics covered in terms of tech teams, ministers, etc. But we need more events, a decent AI and a lot of balancing (although I remember spending days balancing the Spanish Civil War, so that should be kind of fine as it is). If you are interested in playing or developing the Domination of the Draka mod, please, let me know.

edit: sorry for the major thread necromancy mods :p

Last edited:
I am definitely interested in playing this.

I believe this is set up for DH 1.02. The modder hasn't seemed to have updated in a while and the previous page says something about DH Full 1.02.