• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
By the Draka. Really, anyone could beat a nation if they don't protect their borders at all.

Yeah, I didnt program the German AI to do anything against the Draka yet. Also, did the Drakan AI DoW Germany? If so, that would be rather unintended o_O

Yes, while they were gobbling up other parts of the world.
Good to know they are invading :)
Could you send me your save file?

Germany went the historical route, first austria, Czechoslovakia, poland,
and while I was at war with France Draka came to me asking to take Italy, even though I already signed the pact with Italy

I still have to remove the tripartite and pact of steel events.

I don't know, my friend ported the ministers and leaders.

Any progress? If it's playable I'll take a stab at it and let you know what doesn't look right. But if it's still in a state in which the German AI doesn't know how to react to the Draka than I'll wait.

If anyone would help me make the AI work properly, I would release new updates. Otherwise you would get a game withl ots of events and a crummy AI that doesnt work.

With no AI modding experience at all, I'll take a look at the files and see what I can do; but it might get ugly. This is an ignorant question, but why can't the DH German AI file just be copied into this mod? Wouldn't that AI at least know how to defend Germany's holdings and attack the Draka when they're at war?

I also have some sprites in mind for what I think would look cool for the Draka based on what's described in the 1st book.

it doesnt work for me, it always says error about the minister stuff and crashes

it doesnt work for me, it always says error about the minister stuff and crashes

Did you make a copy of your DH Full 1.02 and paste the mod files there like I instructed in the first post?

With no AI modding experience at all, I'll take a look at the files and see what I can do; but it might get ugly. This is an ignorant question, but why can't the DH German AI file just be copied into this mod? Wouldn't that AI at least know how to defend Germany's holdings and attack the Draka when they're at war?

I also have some sprites in mind for what I think would look cool for the Draka based on what's described in the 1st book.

The AI is the same, I simply modified it to ironically guarisson it's border with the Draka. Aparently it didn't work very well :p.

And as for the sprites, that would be wonderful! But what do you have in mind?

The AI is the same, I simply modified it to ironically guarisson it's border with the Draka. Aparently it didn't work very well :p.

And as for the sprites, that would be wonderful! But what do you have in mind?

Yeah, I took a look at the AI files and I'm totally clueless what to do :(

As far as the Sprites, well from the book the Draka equipment is described as much more advanced, so I'd use more advanced-looking sprites for say, their Armour. So maybe a leopard tank sprite for their 1941 Hond Tank. I think there are Zeppelin Sprites floating around too. Puma's Hungarian Infantry kind of look like the Draka infantry on the cover of "Marching through Georgia."

But without someone willing and able to help us with the AI, changing Sprites will amount to nothing more than lipsitick on a pig :(

Sorry for being so inactive here lately, it's just that I haven't been able to fix the Draka switch AI to make it invade Italy. On a more positive note, I've succesfully fixed the Pearl Harbor events to include the ocucupation by Japan of far east siberia, aswell as buffing their IC with an extra 130 points. They should actually be a match for the USNA now.

add more events,and give to USSR the Central asia.:D