• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Awsome! Thanks for bringing this to DH

Try setting this value in misc.txt to 0:

yeah I did that, so I had to make events for the Benelux countiers to join the allies when they were attacked by Germany. But USSR still joins the allies and greece still joins the axis. :/

New version out
DOWNLOAD

-Domination of the Draka AI will bow build Armed forces after 1938 instead of the previous version when they only started building them in 1945
-Changed some settings on the Draka AI
-Drakan base IC has been increased to 320~

Any plans to give the Draka bonus tech to reflect their wunderwaffen?

Does anyone have any bugs/weird things to report?

I fixed an event problem where Japan couldnt select an option for taking far east siberia when the Pearl Harbour event fired.

Your gif shows all the Balkans under Draka control in 1936, but in the mod they only own Bulgaria.

I linked from some other website, and as I said, it's a rough animated timeline, the drakas didn't control all of the balkans yet.

Last edited:
i was going through the events and saw that there were only events for the draka-italian war concerning the mod.... Are more going to be added/converted or am i missing something? Also i haven't reached it yet but by the looks of things ww2 is starting off early (it's late spring 1937 in my game as empire of japan) but i see a problem developing with germany. I did some cheating and saw that germany only has 10 more divisions then france. If you add in the netherlands and Belgium the allies have more then germany and that doesn't include the fact that germany should be in norway fighting the uk just before they cross belgium..... The same problem goes for babarossa, the USSR has 130+ against <100 for germany......

Maybe i should just play things out for a while.......

i was going through the events and saw that there were only events for the draka-italian war concerning the mod.... Are more going to be added/converted or am i missing something? Also i haven't reached it yet but by the looks of things ww2 is starting off early (it's late spring 1937 in my game as empire of japan) but i see a problem developing with germany. I did some cheating and saw that germany only has 10 more divisions then france. If you add in the netherlands and Belgium the allies have more then germany and that doesn't include the fact that germany should be in norway fighting the uk just before they cross belgium..... The same problem goes for babarossa, the USSR has 130+ against <100 for germany......

Maybe i should just play things out for a while.......

All of the games I tested (10+) ended up with a german victory in europe, and in none of them did ww2 start early (they all started historically).
At the moment I am trying to make the Drakan AI actually attack Italy rather than just staying there and doing nothing.

Could you send me your savegame so I can check on what's going on?

All of the games I tested (10+) ended up with a german victory in europe, and in none of them did ww2 start early (they all started historically).
At the moment I am trying to make the Drakan AI actually attack Italy rather than just staying there and doing nothing.

Could you send me your savegame so I can check on what's going on?

The anchluss with austria fired in summer 1936 and demand the sudetenland fired in october/november 1936 but the czech's didn't surrender. They died quite quickly, so germany is already near war if it carries on at that rate.

Here's my save.
View attachment save games.rar

The anchluss with austria fired in summer 1936 and demand the sudetenland fired in october/november 1936 but the czech's didn't surrender. They died quite quickly, so germany is already near war if it carries on at that rate.

Here's my save.
View attachment 49834

Anschluss and sudeten war are uspposed to happen that way, check the timeline in post #1, but ww2 is supposed to start like in IRL.

EDIT: I checked your save file, it all fappened as it was supposed to happen. No problems there.

Is the version in the main post the most update (meaning, is it the same version as the one you posted a few posts ago?)?

EDIT: Playing for the first time on DH, I immediately notice that the Draka needs more commanders. They start with literally none to use. :/

Last edited:
Is the version in the main post the most update (meaning, is it the same version as the one you posted a few posts ago?)?

EDIT: Playing for the first time on DH, I immediately notice that the Draka needs more commanders. They start with literally none to use. :/

Yeah, I'm planning on expanding the leader file because all of the leaders are already commited to existing armies by the start of the game.

Yeah, I stopped playing once I realized that Germany was preferring to garrison every sea province rather than any province bordering a foreign nation (i.e. they got steamrolled).

Yeah, I stopped playing once I realized that Germany was preferring to garrison every sea province rather than any province bordering a foreign nation (i.e. they got steamrolled).

They got steamrolled by the draka? Or by the overlystrongstilltobenerfed USA?