+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I want this game.

50 games registered

I want this game.

Seriously, its like all my dreams come true. 80's and 90's action movies are some of my favourites. The Devs should watch Outland with Sean Connery.

Sean Connery. In Space. With a shotgun.
    How awesome is that?

Excuse me while I break out (and subsequently learn how to play) an electric guitar and play a 20 minutes solo.

edit:

Also, we need one liners. Tons of one liners. That means a bunch of preprogramed one liners or voip support. I want to knock someone off a building and say "It looks like he didn't understand the gravity of the situation."

Bruce Willis laughs "eh heh heh", judging on how many Bruce Willis movies were listed, are also required!

edit2: You forgot in the teaser trailer that it was christmas eve! WTF!?
    Last edited by Verenti; 05-03-2012 at 22:51.
    AARs:
    Barrett's Privateers - A Nova Scotia Victoria AAR - Dead. Planned for resurrection

Mods:

Second Modernity
    Explore the years 2036 to 2136 with this mod of Victoria II
    In production
    ------
    [QUOTE_32N]

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

It seems potentially brilliant, if a bit hectic for my ageing self. I wanted to compare it to Worms, but the publicity team already got there before me.

53 games registered

A Game of DwarvesCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    DungeonlandEast India Company CollectionDivine WindHOI3: Their Finest HourImpire
    King Arthur IILead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveRome Gold
    SengokuSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Teleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Immediately thought of Gunstar Heroes (and its lesser known Saturn pre/sequel of Guardian Heroes). Has that kind of madness to it.

Out of the three announced games, think this has peaked my interest the most.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Soldat with different graphics. Might be nice.
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

This game looks AWESOME.
    "A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords at dawn." - Warhammer
    "Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction, this exchange is over." - Sovereign

Lead and GoldMagickaMajesty II CollectionPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black Cove

Quote Originally Posted by Mikebloke View Post
    Immediately thought of Gunstar Heroes (and its lesser known Saturn pre/sequel of Guardian Heroes). Has that kind of madness to it.

Out of the three announced games, think this has peaked my interest the most.
    Gunstar Heroes <3
    That cart lived in my Genesis. ^_^

i'm also really excited for it!

the moment i heard what it was going to be like i was eager, and then i saw total biscuit and that dev playing it and it looks like its going to be awesome! i'll see you all online when it comes out

+ Reply to Thread