+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: (MOD) Occultus Orbis Terrestre

What exacly is the mission bug? I don't remember it

EU3 Complete

Quote Originally Posted by MrTaxman View Post
    Thanks
    The 'cthulu' religion is only endemic to that little island. And you REALLY wouldn't want to have that as a national religion (Cthulu eats people, c'mon!) It would essentially destroy your country to have Cthulu as your god.
    But I wanted to spread the glory of Cthulu ever since i played call of cthulu dark corners of the earth X3 If you play as the little island could you still spread it?
    Last edited by Yuki2310; 23-03-2012 at 20:33.

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    EUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Britain View Post
    What exacly is the mission bug? I don't remember it
    It just gives something like "}- Mission!" or some other such garbage, says you failed it, and then will either give another garbage mission or will give you a real one. I would love to know what's wrong, but as it doesn't CTD, I'm not about to go messing with it right now.
    EUIII: DW Mods
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

EUIV: AoW Mods
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...estre-for-euIV
    A TOP SECRET PROJECT - TO BE RELEASED SOON

"A language is a dialect with an army and navy" - Max Weinreich - Meyer Lazarevich Veynreykh - "אַ שפּראַך איז אַ דיאַלעקט מיט אַן אַרמיי און פֿלאָט"

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki2310 View Post
    But I wanted to spread the glory of Cthulu ever since i played call of cthulu dark corners of the earth X3 If you play as the little island could you still spread it?
    I don't have any culture or civilization for the little island. If you write one up, I'll be happy to consider including it.
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

"A language is a dialect with an army and navy" - Max Weinreich - Meyer Lazarevich Veynreykh - "אַ שפּראַך איז אַ דיאַלעקט מיט אַן אַרמיי און פֿלאָט"

It just gives something like "}- Mission!" or some other such garbage, says you failed it, and then will either give another garbage mission or will give you a real one. I would love to know what's wrong, but as it doesn't CTD, I'm not about to go messing with it right now.
    Oh, then there's probably something missing in a mission or something like that.

Also, i don't suppose this is how it was supposed to be like :

Why is that religion in the christian group?
    Also, what's with confuncian being in the same group as some of these islands west of MU? (Manchu is under a PU with one of them atm)
    Attached Images

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I would like if someone didn't mind to send me all of these myths so i can understand better what is going on (the myths about the nations expect atlantis which i know)
    [22:23:51] <Groogy> Mathrim, give it to me gently
    What Crusader Kings 2 makes you say:
    [19:23:43] <Duke> I just need my damn wife to die
    [19:23:48] <Duke> Then I can invade and take their shit

Why is that religion in the christian group?
    Also, what's with confuncian being in the same group as some of these islands west of MU? (Manchu is under a PU with one of them atm)
    Good questions.
    Nasrani christianity has been in India in small numbers for nearly 2000 years. They just managed to come to power and majority in Lemuria.

Mazu is worshiped by the descendants of Chinese colonists on the islands west of Mu.
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    I would like if someone didn't mind to send me all of these myths so i can understand better what is going on (the myths about the nations expect atlantis which i know)
    Post 14 has a bit of what you're looking for.
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

Good questions.
    Nasrani christianity has been in India in small numbers for nearly 2000 years. They just managed to come to power and majority in Lemuria.

Mazu is worshiped by the descendants of Chinese colonists on the islands west of Mu.
    Oh that makes sense then

(Also, same game, protestantism being born in Malacca to my court theologian )

Oh that makes sense then

(Also, same game, protestantism being born in Malacca to my court theologian )
    Now THAT is weird. Was Malacca catholic? EDIT: If so, protestantism can appear in any catholic province when the time is right... it's just usual for it to appear in Europe.
    Last edited by MrTaxman; 24-03-2012 at 00:08.
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

I know, i was Malaya and catholic

It was just weird to see protestantism so far from Europe (and still spread normally)

I know, i was Malaya and catholic

It was just weird to see protestantism so far from Europe (and still spread normally)
    I'm glad it spread normally... you had me worried there, especially since I haven't messed with those files

As you requested, there are now provinces connecting East Africa and the nation of Kongo. I haven't messed with PJL's stats or gov yet, but I want to add some flavor to them soon.

EDIT: I am going to be away for the weekend, so don't expect any new updates until Monday at the earliest. Sorry, but I love spending time with my kids! You can leave me ideas, etc, that I will address when I get back. Thanks for being so involved everyone!
    Last edited by MrTaxman; 24-03-2012 at 01:21.
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

EU3 Complete

I don't have any culture or civilization for the little island. If you write one up, I'll be happy to consider including it.
    Ooo ill try i am not so great at modding Xo

could it be the cult of Dagon with maybe the deep ones as a culture?

EU3 Complete

i am not really good at modding so it dosen't matter ill stick with atlantis ^_^

i am not really good at modding so it dosen't matter ill stick with atlantis ^_^
    Well, trying is how I've gotten where I am with modding (I am NOT claiming to be "really good", because I'm not). I'm glad you enjoy the mod, tho.

I'm back from vacation. I've added a number of decisions for the Lemurians, and at least one decision for Prester John. I'll try to add more later.

How's everything working out for everyone? No spectacular crashes, I hope?
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

Would anyone care to give me some ideas for decisions for Prester John? Or for either the Mu or Polynesians? I hope to have some time tomorrow to input those.
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

EU3 Complete

Well, trying is how I've gotten where I am with modding (I am NOT claiming to be "really good", because I'm not). I'm glad you enjoy the mod, tho.

I'm back from vacation. I've added a number of decisions for the Lemurians, and at least one decision for Prester John. I'll try to add more later.

How's everything working out for everyone? No spectacular crashes, I hope?
    I actually did try making a nation but it didn't work so well, they start off with something along the lines of -200000 gold, 480,000 troops, no culture and no religion X/ I honestly can't find a good guide Xo

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Crashes in "adapting history" after clikicking Play-button

Edit: actually checked the thread and found the fix, it works now
    Last edited by Brougal; 27-03-2012 at 13:59.

I actually did try making a nation but it didn't work so well, they start off with something along the lines of -200000 gold, 480,000 troops, no culture and no religion X/ I honestly can't find a good guide Xo
    I followed this guide when I was first trying to add nations.
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

Quote Originally Posted by Brougal View Post
    Crashes in "adapting history" after clikicking Play-button

Edit: actually checked the thread and found the fix, it works now
    I'm very glad you were able to fix it. I am wondering if I should now make it so that you unzip the file into your 'vanilla' DW folder... that way people won't have this same mistake...
    Occultus Orbis Terrestre
    Ars Lingua

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast