+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: "Apparatus Belli" — Saturdays, 16:30 CET

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Unfortunately, aside from Frankfurt there aren't many choices, you have a few options:

-Take a non-western country, like a Japanese Dayimio
    -Take Frankfurt
    -Show up on the day and see if there's any available country because of players not showing up, which is quite likely to happen.

(This is starting to become like the Cabal game...)

At this point i could introduce a few (supposed) deathmatches like Burgundy vs France, Mamluks vs OE etc. but surely they're not good countries for newbies.
    So you dont consider Brittany/France a deathmatch? If its possible I would like a nation in europe, western tech and atleast 2 provinces, if its not possible then I'd rather play as Frankfurt instead of some asian nation where Im pretty much for myself for the first 250 years.

Quote Originally Posted by c_kahnlund View Post
    So you doesnt consider Brittany/France a deathmatch? If its possible I would like a nation in europe, western tech and atleast 2 provinces, if its not possible then I'd rather play as Frankfurt instead of some asian nation where Im pretty much for myself for the first 250 years.
    Why should Brittany/France be a deathmatch?
    Brittany goes TT7 and gets the hell out of Europe, and France does not die from not having Brittany as a vassal for the first 2-3 sessions. In return Brittany probably has to give France something in exchange, but that is ok.
    The above mentioned deathmatches are in place because both countries want to stay in Europe and share the same/similar sphere of expansion capabilities. If Brittany/France would be one then France/Holland would be one as well and ultimatively Spain/Portugal and France/Spain as well...
    MSN: FlyingKebab@hotmail.com
    --------
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Dic hospes Spartae nos te hic vidisse iacentes,
    dum sanctis patriae legibus obsequimur.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

So you dont consider Brittany/France a deathmatch? If its possible I would like a nation in europe, western tech and atleast 2 provinces, if its not possible then I'd rather play as Frankfurt instead of some asian nation where Im pretty much for myself for the first 250 years.
    Well actually Japan isn't that bad imho. You'll get contact with the Europeans in 1450 or so, although yes you may be a bit unimportant in the world stage. It all depends on how you develop. In any case, there's still option 3

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Well actually Japan isn't that bad imho. You'll get contact with the Europeans in 1450 or so, although yes you may be a bit unimportant in the world stage. It all depends on how you develop. In any case, there's still option 3
    What about putting me up for Frankfurt and if someone with another European faction doesnt show up I could take his/hers place? Afterall, all I want is to have a nice mp experience. Sorry for being so annoying

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's Ambition500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Mamluks, Sweden and Burgundy are all playable.
    "To brave men, the prizes that war offers are liberty and fame" - Lycurgus of Sparta
    -----------------------------------------
    Current MP Games: none
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986598071/

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine

Quote Originally Posted by Kapt Torbjorn View Post
    Do you have a problem with me as well?
    No, actually I like your avatar!
    "To brave men, the prizes that war offers are liberty and fame" - Lycurgus of Sparta

A bear there was, a bear! Kapt Torbjorn's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

There's an OE, a Denmark, and a France though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso V View Post
    No, actually I like your avatar!
    You should use a different emoticon than rolling eyes then
    Showcased AAR 4/17/2010, Lord Strange's Cookie of British Awesomeness , Favourite EU3 History Book AAR Q2 2010, Favourite EU3 Narrative AAR Q3 2010

What about putting me up for Frankfurt and if someone with another European faction doesnt show up I could take his/hers place? Afterall, all I want is to have a nice mp experience. Sorry for being so annoying
    Good, then you're Frankfurt for now.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

I'd just like to mention that placing a hundred minors in the HRE makes it kind of impossible to play nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kommando23 View Post
    I'd just like to mention that placing a hundred minors in the HRE makes it kind of impossible to play nice.
    Frankfurt is better off buying a port somewhere and leaving Europe anyways. That said, I've seen plenty of games with this many or more HRE players in which a country like FF or switzerland does fine; it's usually easier and more profitable to just extort them than kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kommando23 View Post
    Hmm, how do you play nice?

What about myself, may I join this game? Will I receive a country, or shall I hope someone dosent show up on saturday so I can take their country? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Lealo View Post

What about myself, may I join this game? Will I receive a country, or shall I hope someone dosent show up on saturday so I can take their country? hehe
    Showcased AAR 4/17/2010, Lord Strange's Cookie of British Awesomeness , Favourite EU3 History Book AAR Q2 2010, Favourite EU3 Narrative AAR Q3 2010

You are standing (as I realise you cannot be a rat) in Asia and pointing east, that surely must meen America or even Europe...?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

You are standing (as I realise you cannot be a rat) in Asia and pointing east, that surely must meen America or even Europe...?
    Messing with the Torbjorn is my job.

I'd like to join this game, and am perfectly willing to play whichever Asian countries are left over

Buuuut, I could take an indian nation I guess...

I laughed way too hard flipping this

Quote Originally Posted by British Rage View Post
    I'd like to join this game, and am perfectly willing to play whichever Asian countries are left over
    Japan then

Buuuut, I could take an indian nation I guess...
    You could also sign as a wandering jew. At this point i wouldn't add any more nations in Europe.

just put him in the mamluks its that easy..

Japan then

You could also sign as a wandering jew. At this point i wouldn't add any more nations in Europe.
    Of course if you want to be a masochist you can even take Albania, i don't have anything against it.
    I rather be Dehli than masochist jew with Albania
    please assign me as DEHILIGITT MAN!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast