+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: "Apparatus Belli" — Saturdays, 16:30 CET

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's Ambition500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Did you leave me out of the list bcos of personal feelings?
    "To brave men, the prizes that war offers are liberty and fame" - Lycurgus of Sparta
    -----------------------------------------
    Current MP Games: none
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986598071/

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso V View Post
    Ah right, sorry, i forgot to tell you that your list was already taken and to advice you making a new one. Same for the other two i left out.

As a general rule you shouldn't pick 5 majors (or any more than 2 or 3), especially as a newer player to the community, since it makes it very tough for the GM to assign players. By picking 5 it's little wonder that you were left out from the preliminary list.

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine

Pewt I wasnt talking to you. Mind your own business brainiac. You reqistered to this site in 2011 and you want to order people around how it goes?
    "To brave men, the prizes that war offers are liberty and fame" - Lycurgus of Sparta

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

Ack, wtf. Can I have Portugal after all?
    Last edited by Kommando23; 06-03-2012 at 15:30.

Pewt I wasnt talking to you. Mind your own business brainiac. You reqistered to this site in 2011 and you want to order people around how it goes?
    Pewt is giving you some advice. If you stick to that attitude, dont expect to make a lot of friends in the EU3 community. No matter how long you've been registered to the paradox site, your still a newb concerning EU3, which i can testify.

Here comes the other guy who thinks so high about himself that he always sticks his nose into others business. Spare me from your selfish wisdom. If you think that you are not a newb yourself concerning EU3 after a few months, you are wrong. For this I can testify.
    Last edited by Alfonso V; 06-03-2012 at 15:39.

First Lieutenant
    Europa Universalis: Chronicles

you didnt write me there, anyway portugal

edit: or venice, anything actouly O:

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Ah right, sorry, i forgot to tell you that your list was already taken and to advice you making a new one. Same for the other two i left out.
    Yes you are right. Everything I listed got picked before. I can take Portugal but Im not interested in playing anything else from those that left.

Yes you are right. Everything I listed got picked before. I can take Portugal but Im not interested in playing anything else from those that left.
    Pewt is an experienced player that is also GM in another game, as Histaxin. The registration date doesn't make you a pro.

In any case, it seems you don't really want to take Portugal, right?

SengokuVictoria 2

Pewt is an experienced player that is also GM in another game, as Histaxin. The registration date doesn't make you a pro.

In any case, if you don't really want to take Portugal i can always give it to Kommando, because that's as i understand it.
    I think Alfonso V stated that the only country he would want to play of the remaining ones is Portugal. Give me Hansa in that case then, so that I can at least annoy Torbjorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kommando23 View Post
    I think Alfonso V stated that the only country he would want to play of the remaining ones is Portugal. Give me Hansa in that case then, so that I can at least annoy Torbjorn.
    Ok then. Alfonso in Portugal, nitman in Venice and Kommando in Hansa. The only nations available now are the Asians. And no, i don't like deathmatches.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Ok then. Alfonso in Portugal, nitman in Venice and Kommando in Hansa. The only nations available now are the Asians. And no, i don't like deathmatches.
    What about the TO?

Quote Originally Posted by c_kahnlund View Post
    What about the TO?
    Seriously? With a Brandenburg and Poland?

SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by c_kahnlund View Post
    What about the TO?
    It's right between Brandenburg, PoLith and Protorussia - i. e. a deathmatch if there ever was one.

First Lieutenant
    Europa Universalis: Chronicles

i guess TO is the scapegoat of the game O:

What's a good country for a beginner (out of what's left)? This is my first multiplayer game.

SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by aurasair View Post
    What's a good country for a beginner (out of what's left)? This is my first multiplayer game.
    There is no such nation left unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by aurasair View Post
    You could play a nation like Frankfurt or Switzerland; you won't do well, but it will at least give you a chance to get some multiplayer experience. The asians are not advisable for beginners, but I guess the muslim-tech free traders (Oman or Morocco) wouldn't be too bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by Pewt View Post
    You could play a nation like Frankfurt or Switzerland; you won't do well, but it will at least give you a chance to get some multiplayer experience. The asians are not advisable for beginners, but I guess the muslim-tech free traders (Oman or Morocco) wouldn't be too bad either.
    Thanks. I never expected to do well in the first place. I guess I'll be Switzerland.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast