+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions regarding game registration and multiplayer

Recruit
    Sword of the Stars II

Questions regarding game registration and multiplayer

Hello all,
    I bought the SOTS2 through amazon and added it on steam. Steam popped up a message saying I need to enter <SOME CD KEY> in game to play multiplayer. I launched the game and went to the multiplayer option, but there was no place to enter the cd key. I was also unable to find any games to play online. Do you guys know where to register my game and start playing the multiplayers?
    Also, what is "My Games" option in paradox forum? Is there any advantage of registering my game there?

Please let me know.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Registering your game here on the Paradox forums grants you access to some of the subforums I haven't tried multiplayer myself yet, but i think that you don't need to enter the key anywhere - it might be that there currently simply where no mp games.

So.. is 6 of march and still no one playing multiplayer? is the game that glitch?

Its improving but still far from polished.

+ Reply to Thread