Does this mod have the change where Jewish pops will move to Israel once it becomes a nation?
Okay, version 1.3 has been posted for NNM Full:
* Added Maritimes Union, Carlist Spain, Sardinia, Savoy, Libya and Aotearoa.
* Added the remainder of the rebel types from PDM.
* Added Mormon pops, who will move to Salt Lake City via event once the USA takes its cores there.
* Added new Canadian Confederation events-- Canada begins only with cores on Upper Canada, and may gain cores on Quebec and the Maritimes through events (if it doesn't, those countries can be released separately by the UK and either join Canada then or join the USA if in its sphere). Rupert's Land may be sold to Canada a few years after its release, and British Columbia may petition to join Confederation then (again, if it doesn't it will eventually be released on its own).
* Added a slough of new events for the Carlist rebels, which can turn Spain into Carlist Spain if they succeed.
* Added the new National Unification events/decisions from PDM, including a peaceful route for Scandinavia (achieving cores after the Political Union decision is taken), Austria only being able to become Germany if it either loses its non-German cores or it becomes SGF, Italy only getting pan-nationalist rebels once Sardinia takes the "March of the Thousand" decision or any other Italian state taking the "Call for Italian Unity" decision. Both Italy and NGF get events to help them unify if they are delayed.
* Added the Liberal Revolutions events from PDM, which includes the Hungarian Revolution and the French Revolution.
* Added a bunch of minor events from PDM which affected various countries-- too numerous to list here.
* Bunch of fixes to the Boer War and Boshin War events/decisions.
* Russia's "Peking Convention" decision should now work correctly.
* The "Repay Debts" CB has been removed.
* Added the new adjacencies file from version 1.1 back in now that the map folder works in mods again.
Last edited by Rylock; 21-06-2012 at 21:24.
Added a Hotfix A file for 1.3, which actually contains few fixes but does contain some new content intended for 1.4:
* revamped the Liberal Revolution modifiers to add more militancy.
* added inventions that increase/decrease the org gain rate for new rebel types.
* changed Austrian cores to correspond to the German Confederation. Added events to cover the possibility to Austria being in a position to form Germany or join Germany but it cannot because it owns non-Austrian cores, in which case an event chain begins which can lead to it either forging ahead (with great increase in infamy), releasing non-Austrian cores as vassals or giving up on Greater Germany (which Germany can respond to by claiming German-majority provinces in Austria, also at a great infamy increase).
* Added an event for the formation of Israel which will cause Ashkenazi and Sephardic pops to emigrate to it, as well as anger neighboring Arab states.
could you add all the nations from bakumatsu not just some
also could you add dagestan, cicircia and the caucasin emirate
So, no, having upwards of thirty tags just for Japan isn't going to happen. Each country tag you add into the game adds a certain amount of overhead to the event/decision processing required, so I'd rather only do that when there's some gameplay purpose behind it.
The Caucasian Imamate and Dagestan are the same country. Both Dagestan and Circassia are already in NNM.also could you add dagestan, cicircia and the caucasin emirate
how could i add all he bakumatsu mod nations?
do they start independent?
Rylock, can I say that I love you?
Thank you for keeping this mod alive and well!
for forming Germany - do I still need to war with Denmark and France and what would be the exact CBs I need for that? Thanks for the great Mod!
Last edited by Steelwarrior; 04-07-2012 at 19:59.
Last edited by Rylock; 04-07-2012 at 23:41.