version 1.7 (currently in HOTFIX B):
* Fixed the mobilisation rates for the various new national values.
* Added a "Military Coup" event which can occasionally cause low-literacy countries with high militancy/large rebellions to have the military take over.
* Tete region now properly colonial for Portugal, included in Mozambique core spread.
* Lowered the push factor for the Irish famine modifiers.
* Annexation of Hawaii decision can only be performed once.
* North Yemen cores included in the outside formation of Arabia.
* Fixed the Silesian release decision for Austria, and added Silesian cores to Austrian Silesia at game start.
* Tokugawa can now properly become Japan after the Boshin War, once they make peace with the Emperor.
* Moving the Capital event for Japan fixed.
* Added Dalmatia and Lan Xang
* National Value system from PDM added.
* Political Leader system from PDM added.
* Dynamic Cores & Core Removal system from PDM added.
* Added some workaround events which should stop countries from leaving armies "stranded" in enemy territory, and thus unable to declare war on them.
* Added "Native Rebels" which can rise up in a post-colonial country and change the Primary Culture to one of the local accepted cultures.
* Re-worked the Second American Revolution chain-- states no longer secede individually, but as groups. This can also occur during large rebellions. American dictatorships now only suffer through the chain for 10 years.
* New formation decision for Yugoslavia. Now Yugoslavia starts with less accepted cultures, but can get more with decisions-- and also has decisions to invite other Balkan countries into the union (including Bulgaria and Greece).
* Unification Humiliate CB (the "Brother's War") now no longer clears the opponent's spheres. It's a much cheaper (and infamy-free) version of Take From Sphere available once you research State & Government.
* Added a "Free Allied Cores" CB which is a version of Free Peoples which you can use on behalf of allied spherelings-- it's cheaper, costs less Infamy and justifies faster.
* "Monroe Doctrine" CB added for the USA, useable against European countries which take over territory in Central/South America that they don't begin the game with.
* "Sahel Jihad" CB added for Sunni nations in the Sahel, allowing them to expand against neighbours.
* Make Puppet CB now also adds the target into your sphere and can change their government to match yours, if your government is different.
* Gunboat CB added back in, but useable only by GP's.
* Humiliate CB now results in an extra chunk of prestige removed from the target-- usually between 20-25% of their total.
* New CB's added for installing fascism & communism (and installing democracy in fascist/communist dictatorships).
* Restored restrictions on CB's taking a country's capital state without annexing it-- this was the cause of "ghost" armies/navies remaining after taking a country piecemeal.
* A bunch of AI restrictions worked into a number of CB's-- particularly Acquire State and Conquest-- to make the AI use these CB's a bit more reasonably.
* "Great Game" event chain added for Russia and the UK, if both are GP's. It will encourage them to puppet Central Asian countries between India and Russia (and can result in the annexation of some, once they're puppeted). This includes a Great Game CB.
* Added Neutrality for Switzerland. While it has the Neutrality modifier, the number of CB's which can be invoked against it are very limited (more open up should it become a GP or have colonies). Players do have a "Violate Swiss Neutrality" decision which they can use to remove that modifier from Switzerland at a hefty Infamy cost.
* "Treaty of London" switched from a Netherlands decision to a British "Mediate Belgian Independence" decision (why would a Netherlands player ever take it?). Both Netherlands and Belgium have the option to refuse.
* Added new event chains for the Dungan Rebellion, Panthany Rebellion and the Second Opium War for China.
* Added new Irish event chains: the Irish Potato Famine, the Irish Republican Brotherhood, Home Rule and the Irish War of Independence.
* Updated the Cochinchina event chain for France, plus several Indochina events/decisions should it get that foothold in Southeast Asia.
* Imperial Japan now starts as one of the Shogunate's substates (rather than seceding during the Boshin War). Updated all the decisions, plus made a surviving Shogunate more playable.
* Fixed the Romanian War of Independence chain, so it should now actually fire (if Crimean War events end up following historical lines).
* Revamped the French Revolution event chain.
* Removed German cores from Alsace-Lorraine. These are added when NGF or SGF is formed-- and are required for NGF or SGF to form Germany (they are now the only way to do so-- one cannot skip NGF/SGF to form Germany any longer).
* Socialist/Fascist events revamped, added some new events to spread Communism.
* Lots of minor and major bug fixes.
* Added Assyria, Greenland, Romagna, and Tarasco
* Added new Malaya union country
* Added a number of colonial cores which can be placed by decision. These cores will assume the primary culture of the colonizer, and will have accepted cultures for those present in their regions. The cores can "spread" into nearby controlled colonies, to avoid completely fixed borders. Someone taking over a colony can re-organize it, replacing the core's primary culture with their own. The added tags: Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Congo Free State, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Malawi, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanganyika, Togo, and Zambia.
* Added an event for Austrian dissolution if it loses its main cores. Also, if Austria-Hungary loses Vienna it will turn into Hungary.
* The AI will now no longer target European provinces for conquering unless it's fascist/communist (this doesn't apply to acquiring cores or unification wars).
* Re-organized a bunch of regions, making them a more uniform size-- as was done in PDM.
* The UK has a "Retreat from India" event if they are at war with a civilized Indian power who has occupied most of British India.
* Boosted the Mohammad Ali's Reforms modifier to allow mobilization and boost Egypt tax efficiency
* Fixed the bug in the full acceptance portion of the Danubian Federation events
* changed the French monarchy flag to match the republican flag
* moved the Levant out of Africa and into Asia.
* re-fixed the vanilla bug with provinces that begin with X having lower case
* fixed the new inventions to not use PDM NV's.
* fixed some starting cores
* removed Darfur/Waddai as starting nations, reduced size of several others in Africa
* Fixed the bug where the "Claim" decisions would repeat endlessly.
* The Levant is now actually moved into Asia.
* Mozambique and Angola given accepted cultures.
* The Boshin War events will now speed up if they're taking too long to fire.
* Fixed the draft modifier used by Taiping to be useful for an unciv.
* The Crimean War decision now properly sets the global flag.
* The UK will no longer turn into England prior to being dismantled (and thus preventing the dismantling).
* Added decisions for England to reclaim and reform the UK.
* Added the GTFO decisions (to allow a player to release spherelings and vassals).
* Removed the Islamic Caliphate.
* Fixed the "Reorganize Chad" decision.
* ENG core no longer added to St. Pierre & Miquelon.
* "Retreat from India" event now will put newly-released Indian minors in an Indian GP's sphere.
* German pan-nationalists will now only be annexed by Prussia if it's a neighbor.
* Reforms added to Taiping.
* Some tags which were marked as uncivs have been fixed.
* Added some forgotten localizations for decisions.
* Added Zaydi/North Yemen, Pontus and Cilicia
* Added the new unions: Danubian Federation, Iberia, La Plata, Transcaucasia, Arab Union, Maghreb and Islamic Caliphate
* Revamped the Ottoman Empire, allowing for it to grow into a multicultural union or fall apart into chaos as it did historically
* made the Treaty of London operate by event, and also allow for Belgium to force a different treaty if it wins a war and occupies Amsterdam
* Egypt now starts off stronger, but can lose a lot of its reforms if it loses the Oriental Crisis
* revamped the Liberal Revolution modifiers to add more militancy.
* added inventions that increase/decrease the org gain rate for new rebel types.
* changed Austrian cores to correspond to the German Confederation
. Added events to cover the possibility to Austria being in a position to form Germany or join Germany but it cannot because it owns non-Austrian cores, in which case an event chain begins which can lead to it either forging ahead (with great increase in infamy), releasing non-Austrian cores as vassals or giving up on Greater Germany (which Germany can respond to by claiming German-majority provinces in Austria, also at a great infamy increase).
* Added an event for the formation of Israel which will cause Ashkenazi and Sephardic pops to emigrate to it, as well as anger neighboring Arab states.
* Added an event chain for vassals which demand their freedom, and which can eventually start a war of independence if refused
* Added a new event chain if the CSA doesn't secede and you get into the late 1860's without an ACW-- the north will grow angry at the stalemate and demand reforms to the constitution. Either way, it will anger a side. If that doesn't fire the ACW, then eventually the north will secede from the USA as the "Free States of America" and a different civil war event chain will begin.
* Lots of fixes for dismantling events, some events which fired too often and other smaller issues
* Added Maritimes Union, Carlist Spain, Sardinia, Savoy, Libya and Aotearoa.
* Added the remainder of the rebel types from PDM.
* Added Mormon pops, who will move to Salt Lake City via event once the USA takes its cores there.
* Added new Canadian Confederation events-- Canada begins only with cores on Lower Canada, and may gain cores on Quebec and the Maritimes through events (if it doesn't, those countries can be released separately by the UK and either join Canada then or join the USA if in its sphere). Rupert's Land may be sold to Canada a few years after its release, and British Columbia may petition to join Confederation then (again, if it doesn't it will eventually be released on its own).
* Added a slough of new events for the Carlist rebels, which can turn Spain into Carlist Spain if they succeed.
* Added the new National Unification events/decisions from PDM, including a peaceful route for Scandinavia (achieving cores after the Political Union decision is taken), Austria only being able to become Germany if it either loses its non-German cores or it becomes SGF, Italy only getting pan-nationalist rebels once Sardinia takes the "March of the Thousand" decision or any other Italian state taking the "Call for Italian Unity" decision. Both Italy and NGF get events to help them unify if they are delayed.
* Added the Liberal Revolutions events from PDM, which includes the Hungarian Revolution and the French Revolution.
* Added a bunch of minor events from PDM which affected various countries-- too numerous to list here.
* Bunch of fixes to the Boer War and Boshin War events/decisions.
* Russia's "Peking Convention" decision should now work correctly.
* The "Repay Debts" CB has been removed.
* Added the new adjacencies file from version 1.1 back in now that the map folder works in mods again.
* Removed Oranje and Transvaal from the 1836 scenario (they still exist in the 1861 scenario). Changed the setup for the region. There are now events to bring those Boer states (and Natalia) into existence, as well as events/decisions for claiming Boer territory and forming a Boer-led South Africa. Revamped the event for the Anglo-Boer War.
* Fixed the Oregon Treaty to only apply to western states (not Maine).
* Fixed the vanilla capitalization bug for the Xhosa and all provinces starting with "x".
* Fixed Wakayama to use "tea" as tradegood.
* Used the validator to go through and fix a lot of bugs, some small and a couple big, which should hopefully help with the random crashes.
* Added Shogunate Japan and the daimyo substates, as well as all Boshin War event chains.
* Made the United Baltic Provinces a decision-activated union (not a cultural union).
* Moved the polish cultural union back to Poland. included Polish states for the union, and a decision to become Poland-Lithuania.
* Updated the Great War mod to compatibility with beta patch 2.3.
* Removed references to QNG from the cb_types file (legacy from PDM).
* Updated the Boer War events to point to the correct event id's.
* Fixed "Become Guatemala" decision to correctly reduce relations with Mexico.
* Fixed bracket error in China Events and the Great War folder, which may have made them work incorrectly.
* Romania may now be formed by Austria and the Ottoman Empire.
* The Form Yugoslavia decision has been made easier.
* Oriental Crisis main CB is now Make Puppet.
* Egypt and Persia's starting reforms reduced.
* Fixed the starting governments for Florida, Georgia and Arkansas.