+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: APD 2.0.6 download/feedback thread

APD 2.0.6 download/feedback thread

link: http://filesmelt.com/dl/APD_2.0_.6_.rar

alt link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4dgyeajziech78s

HOTFIX A: Fixes a number of bugs in the events and decisions-- and hopefully should resolve some of the late game crashes.

Installation instructions:

1) Go and buy a copy of AHD.
    2) install it over your copy of V2.
    3) Patch it to 2.21 using the 2.21 public beta patch from 25/2/12.
    4) Download APD. Obviously.
    5) Extract the zip to the Victoria 2\Mod folder.
    6) Download the Hotfix. Extract it to the Victoria 2\Mod folder as well.
    7) Launch the launcher, select 'A POP Divided' from the bottom-left menu, and press 'play'.
    8) Build a delicate origami swan. Name it and treasure it forever.
    Last edited by Rylock; 07-03-2012 at 21:23.
    For every subtle and complicated question, there is a simple and straightforward answer, which is wrong.

Creator of PDM:PoD for Heart of Darkness: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ownload-thread
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Creator of '1792' for March of the Eagles: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...69074-1792-mod

Checksum is KIDB, I didn't follow the last step though so it might be wrong.

The origami swan is a vitally important part, and I won't accept feedback on a version which doesn't have one. Mine is called Hubert.
    For every subtle and complicated question, there is a simple and straightforward answer, which is wrong.

Creator of PDM:PoD for Heart of Darkness: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ownload-thread
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Creator of '1792' for March of the Eagles: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...69074-1792-mod

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

PDMAPD.JPG

I've named him Otto. Now I'm gonna try APD itself of course
    You must unlearn what you have learned

Quote Originally Posted by Descri View Post
    I've named him Otto. Now I'm gonna try APD itself of course
    Nice one; I've called mine Sigismund, but he was too shy for a photograf...

And many thanks for 2.0.6, btw.

Professional forum-troll ;) Yosiu's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneIron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I took a brief look at migration charts you modified for 2.0.6
    They are much better but:
    1. Bureocrats cap is set at 10% of population (by -50% promotion mofifier). If you would entact all social reforms you would need to have 13% of bureocrats in your country. I think that cap should be raised since it's u to ruler how much of burocrats is he hiring.
    2. Soldier promotion factor is still bugged. He is still not recognizing how many soldiers are recruited, becouse total_sum_of_division modifier isn't working (or i don't understand how is it working)

First Lieutenant
    Victoria 2

Krakau, die Hauptstadt West-Galiziens, Vereinigte Staaten von Gro▀-Ísterreich
    Still much more emigration from the US than immigration into it (even under the Whig Party).
    "Beati in regno coelesti", sagt er sanft wie ein Lamm, "videbunt poenas damnatorum, ut beatitudo illis magis complaceat."

I've played to 1847 as Argentina, and things are getting pretty strange. Just take a look.

http://i.imgur.com/60Ieb.jpg

Nations are going bankrupt around the world and for some reason everyone has decided to move in to join me even though I'm still a presidential dictatorship and have no reforms or immigration decisions enacted. The US isn't getting half of what I am since the start of the year. It looks like Britain sphereing China really messed up the world economy once again as the economy only started acting up after that. About 80% of my artisans and 50% of my capitalists lack life needs.

Not that I'm complaining too much, the immigrant surge is fixing my messed up budget.
    Last edited by Sybot; 03-03-2012 at 23:08.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2

Something I just noticed: there are two files for the Great War events. I must have accidentally included the temp file I was using when I was doing the compatibility pass for AHD. The file "GreatWar_Events_PDM" should be deleted.

Playing as the US, I am getting absolutely hammered by Reactionary rebels. Apparently over a third of my entire population are rebels, which seems a bit excessive to me. By the time I put down one revolt, there's another 200-brigade rebellion ready to kick off.

EDIT: This is in the early 1850s, BTW. I've never had such a huge rebel problem this early on. I haven't even passed many reforms, so I have no idea what is causing the rebels to form in the first place.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k club

Is it normal that I get nation-wide multimillion-manned Jacobin revolts that curb stomp me as Prussia in 1848? I know it was a time of revolutions, but I'm practically crippled despite having one of the strongest armies in Europe. I raged-quit because it was way more than I could handle.

Also, Russia declared bankruptcy a few years into my game.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k club

Can this be installed over APD 2.05?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis III: In NomineVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I keep trying to build an origami swan but it always ends up looking more like a frog with a missing .dll error. It's a complete game breaker. I can't believe you and paradox would release such a buggy, broken mess.

btw: I named my frog-swan Mr. Toady.

Playing a game as Qing to 1855 and had Taiping fire. I was trying to promote the spread as much as possible of TPG provinces but found the spread a lot slower than in vanilla PDM, only managed to get the Eastern half of China to seccede. However, I noticed that as I switched to TPG, they have not only have no reforms but that they also lost any tech already researched. Is this a vanilla issue?

Economically, there were a few bankruptcies but nothing too severe. During the liberal revolutions, some countries joined Prussia from Pan-nats but only 2 or 3. However, Prussia did get engulfed by Jacobins and France underwent Napoleon's coup d'etat.

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by CFG9000 View Post
    Playing as the US, I am getting absolutely hammered by Reactionary rebels. Apparently over a third of my entire population are rebels, which seems a bit excessive to me. By the time I put down one revolt, there's another 200-brigade rebellion ready to kick off.

EDIT: This is in the early 1850s, BTW. I've never had such a huge rebel problem this early on. I haven't even passed many reforms, so I have no idea what is causing the rebels to form in the first place.
    Yeah I noticed the same thing at the same time happen in the US when playing as Japan.

They went bankrupt during a massive rebellion, the UK declared war - "pay debts!" and 5 years later they're still in the war, their whole country is covered by rebels(and since they're at war the rebels can't enforced demands) and they're pretty much wrecked.

Professional forum-troll ;) Yosiu's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    Heir to the ThroneIron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Naselus i find out why promotion factor total_amount_of_division is broken, which makes lots of unwanted solder.

You have to use syntax:
    country = {total_amount_of_divisions = 1 }
    instead of
    total_amount_of_divisions = 1
    I would make this correction for my own and will post corrected files in "files swap" thread.

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaSword of the Stars II
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Any way to fix the NF display in the upper-right info box? I'd prefer to see % instead of raw pop numbers for clergy, clerks, 'crats, etc.
    The Historical Plausibility Project - 1.0.4 (final) for HoI3, 2.04 (final) for SF, 3.0.0 (final) for FtM, 3.3.2 (beta) for TFH
    Alt-History: Code Geass Timeline - v1.8 for Victoria 2: A House Divided (final), v2.2 for Heart of Darkness, based on the Pop Demand mod

My AARs:
    Banner of the White Sun - an HPP 1.0 (final HOI3) Nationalist China AAR - DONE
    Teutonic Dreams - an HPP 1.7.3 (mid-SF) Germany AAR - Done
    JiěfÓng ZhÓnzhēng - A Chinese HPP 2.04 (final SF) AAR - Done
    Kantai Kessen - Empire of Japan HPP 2.6.71a (mid-FTM) AAR - Last update April 16, 2013 - Abandoned

My information thread about ww2 naval expansion for the world's naval powers, large and small. Last update August 22, 2013; reworked the Soviet entry.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBromgrev View Post
    Any way to fix the NF display in the upper-right info box? I'd prefer to see % instead of raw pop numbers for clergy, clerks, 'crats, etc.
    If I can figure out what's causing it, sure. But since we don't actually touch the outliner files, I have no idea why it's giving raw numbers instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Naselus View Post
    If I can figure out what's causing it, sure. But since we don't actually touch the outliner files, I have no idea why it's giving raw numbers instead.
    It's an entry missing from the national_focus file-- promotion NF's need "outliner_show_as_percent = yes" added to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Almarrion View Post
    Playing a game as Qing to 1855 and had Taiping fire. I was trying to promote the spread as much as possible of TPG provinces but found the spread a lot slower than in vanilla PDM, only managed to get the Eastern half of China to seccede. However, I noticed that as I switched to TPG, they have not only have no reforms but that they also lost any tech already researched. Is this a vanilla issue?
    What do you mean by "lose any tech already researched"? Uncivs don't research tech. They pass reforms. I'm not sure if released uncivs inherit reforms (or tech) from their masters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast