Thread: after 1 round the tourny will not procede to the next match

after 1 round the tourny will not procede to the next match

Looks like there still is problems with the tourny, it wont even advance to the 2nd match of the first round

Gears of WaAAR! : A German Industrial Deck AAR (A glimpse into a card game that once was the best ever card game iv played to date)

Second Lieutenant

i confirm that, i was stuck at connection screen for some time, then i saw the tourney screen with the join button, the game started, i won the first round but there was never a second, the results were 2-0 for me against nymet260

I think the same bug has happened to me against a h2h game vs inquisiteur lately.
    Last edited by meredoth; 03-03-2012 at 04:25. Reason: same bug as with inquisiteur in h2h?

wait? there was a first match? I was stuck at the lobby before the first match even fired I mean eventually something did fire but I dunno which match that is
    Gears of WaAAR! : A German Industrial Deck AAR (A glimpse into a card game that once was the best ever card game iv played to date)

I was able to complete 2 games against Meinkrieg, him winning the first and I won the second. After that the next game got stuck on connecting, and when I refresehed I ended up in the game lobby with the tourney giving me the victory.

First Lieutenant

I thought it was okay this time , but after the 2nd round with tvremote84 ended , i was thrown back into lobby. I asked nymet and he said tvremote was in game so I clicked refresh . When I wa sback to the lobby he had been the winner .