+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Plot system

Plot system

Well, I 've played "Sengoku" for a while now & I like it. BUT - I wonder if the plot system is for any use. Just nobody will join my plots, no matter how high my honour is & how low the honour of my enemy. Is this a plain bug?
    Tell me about your experiences ...
    Storm over Tintagel - A Cornwall AAR for CK: DV and TASS ... Started: 26.07.2008 ++ Updated: May 2009...

Final Patch - Ideas for new conditions and effects

Successfully plotted only once, against beaten up Uesugi. Just clicked "Invite to plot" button and some two guys in the list were game. Declared the war, activated the plot. Turned out the two guys were Uesugi vassals owning about 80% of clan territory. They changed sides, the remaining provinces were torn apart by neighbours.

Honor is just a factor in the total of opinion modifiers. Succession crisis in the clan, denied titles, gifting, relations improvement can be of help. Many refuse to plot if you're overpowered already

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindSengokuVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

In my experience, the power of your enemy is one of the keys for successful plots. No one seems to join a plot against OPM, or 2PM. On the other hand, strong clans such as Uesugi, Yamana or Hosokawa will be good targets.
    Nova Monumenta Iaponiae Historica: A Sengoku Mod for CK2 (alpha 0.0.6)
    Historical 1534 scenario, original portraits, family trees between the 6th and 16th century etc. You can check alpha version video in ParadoxExtra!
    Direct Link to our Steam Workshop page.

Pax Sinica (East Asia Mod for EU4) Bella Iaponica (Japan Mod for EU4, will be updated with AoW)

Yes, big clans that touch a lot of other clans can be good targets. I've used plots a couple of times for those clans that are a bit bigger than me. Keep checking back to plot invite occasionally because it can change with lots of new folks receptive to an invite all of a sudden.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneSengoku500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

well you have to work on your plot. dishonoring and assassinating right targets.
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ots&highlight=

+ Reply to Thread