• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It would be interesting to see the final results, I'm curious of the community too (not for the same reasons as you are obviously but still)
Will it be available for us anyday ?

It was hard checking all the owned game boxes!! :D

Found a bug in a survey. It asked me what games I own and after that asks me about how much I want expansions for games i do NOT own. :)

Last edited:
Fouind a bug in a survey. It asked me what games I own and after that asks me about how much I want expansions for games i do NOT own. :)

Thats why you just buy them all to be safe.

Found a bug in a survey. It asked me what games I own and after that asks me about how much I want expansions for games i do NOT own. :)
Same thing happened to me. Aside from that discrepency everything else went fine. And I do not own CIM so hopefully I'll get it :)

Best of luck.

Cheers!

Same thing happened to me. Aside from that discrepency everything else went fine. And I do not own CIM so hopefully I'll get it :)

Best of luck.

Cheers!

Same thing just happened to me too!
Also, I'm looking forward to the results of this survey. Hope that they are posted for our review.
Finally, thanks Paradox in advance for the CIM game as a reward for completing the survey.

I'm guessing there was some randomness to the questions, or everyone just got asked the same questions, regardless of what games they said they own.

Anyway, glad to help out, would have personally done so without a free game, but I won't turn my nose up at it, either! PS, getting antsy to see what the next PI title will be.

I did the poll even though I own CIM already. How about another freebie? We earned it? :)

Last edited:
Thats why you just buy them all to be safe.

rather, but it does start eating into things like your wallet :(

Completed the survey. No free game. A bit disappointed.