+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Complete our survey and get a free game!

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Complete our survey and get a free game!

Now we'd like to know more about you and what we can do to make your gaming life better! If you complete our survey you will get a free copy of Cities In Motion in return of your valuable thoughts. You'll find the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ParadoxSurvey

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Too bad I already have CIM, I did the survey anyway though.
    Bra där.

It would be interesting to see the final results, I'm curious of the community too (not for the same reasons as you are obviously but still)
    Will it be available for us anyday ?

Field Marshal
    57 games registered

Achtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    Rise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    I already have CIM. How about CK2?

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    94 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburg
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms event
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder WizardWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Ancient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    It was hard checking all the owned game boxes!!
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

Found a bug in a survey. It asked me what games I own and after that asks me about how much I want expansions for games i do NOT own.
    Last edited by avee; 01-03-2012 at 22:23.

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    94 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburg
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms event
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder WizardWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Ancient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by avee View Post
    Fouind a bug in a survey. It asked me what games I own and after that asks me about how much I want expansions for games i do NOT own.
    Thats why you just buy them all to be safe.
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

Quote Originally Posted by avee View Post
    Found a bug in a survey. It asked me what games I own and after that asks me about how much I want expansions for games i do NOT own.
    Same thing happened to me. Aside from that discrepency everything else went fine. And I do not own CIM so hopefully I'll get it

Best of luck.

Cheers!
    Don't worry, be happy
    - Bobby McFerrin

A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by degen83 View Post
    Same thing happened to me. Aside from that discrepency everything else went fine. And I do not own CIM so hopefully I'll get it

Best of luck.

Cheers!
    Same thing just happened to me too!
    Also, I'm looking forward to the results of this survey. Hope that they are posted for our review.
    Finally, thanks Paradox in advance for the CIM game as a reward for completing the survey.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagicka
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Is the free copy of CiM on Steam or Gamersgate?

I'm guessing there was some randomness to the questions, or everyone just got asked the same questions, regardless of what games they said they own.

Anyway, glad to help out, would have personally done so without a free game, but I won't turn my nose up at it, either! PS, getting antsy to see what the next PI title will be.

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries
    I did the poll even though I own CIM already. How about another freebie? We earned it? :-)
    Last edited by delra; 01-03-2012 at 23:59.
    “Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.”

The survey asked a number of questions about EU3--I hope this is an indication that Paradox is seriously considering another expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Tetraptous View Post
    The survey asked a number of questions about EU3--I hope this is an indication that Paradox is seriously considering another expansion
    Indeed!

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireIron CrossVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    StarvoidVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SAS View Post
    Thats why you just buy them all to be safe.
    rather, but it does start eating into things like your wallet
    In the future there will only be two workers, a human and a dog. The human's job will be feeding the dog. The dog's job will be making sure the human doesn't touch the computers.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Compleated the survey I hope it will help

Ill Growl of Talking Polar Mongoose's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Completed.

I should point out that considerations about the price worthiness of King Arthur were influenced by its sequel being out.
    ¡Viva ArgentinAAR! - My Vicky 2 AAR (1836-1880)

59 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireKing Arthur IILeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of Nations
    CK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by Tetraptous View Post
    Mega-hyper-tremendous +1

Rule the waves... rule the world...

M&T Dev-Team - Iberia Group
    MEIOU and Taxes - A mod for Europa Universalis IV.

Completed
    Forum rules:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...aq_forum_rules
    Heraldic Armies: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...eraldic-armies
    Horses Project:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...Horses-project

Founder: Paradox Modders International, The Iconians Club 20, 150+ friends association,The Chaapa'ai, 500k Club Social Groups

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 Complete
    Galactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsLost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Completed the survey. No free game. A bit disappointed.
    Rich Goranson (Magister Stephan Calvert deGrey, OP)
    New Philadelphia, OH, USA (Marche of Alderford, Barony of Brendoken, Midrealm)

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast