• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

flybyu

First Lieutenant
12 Badges
May 10, 2005
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • East India Company Collection
  • Europa Universalis III
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Semper Fi
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • 500k Club
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Stellaris Sign-up
I am still waiting for the Box version to come out. I hate Digital and I refuse to buy it that way. Paradox you are letting me down by not making a Box version For the USA...

We also wish we were on US store shelves. It should be mentioned that buyers of big companies (Walmart, etc.) really control what gets on the shelves. They often won't deal with smaller companies. Many of the larger distributors who did deal with smaller companies simply don't exist anymore. We live in frustrating times :(

Paradox should go in with GoG.com they would be happy to have them there. I buy there all the time. So GamersGate allows you to burn the game? It isn't like Steam or Impulse then?

I am still waiting for the Box version to come out. I hate Digital and I refuse to buy it that way. Paradox you are letting me down by not making a Box version For the USA...

I ordered the English EU version from the Paradox webshop in order to get a physical copy. Shipping takes awhile though.. Sweden to the midwest is a long trip.

Thank you all of you I finally got it and am about to speed the next few weeks taking over the world. So many countries to choose from and so little time...

The UK did get some boxed copies. Check at Game (and don't delay ;))

Did yesterday, I once asked them for Hearts of Iron and Red Orchestra 2, they didn't have them on display but in the back. Might ask them tomorrow!