+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When will this be in a Box version in the USA?

HoI AnthologyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarMount & Blade: Warband
    500k club

When will this be in a Box version in the USA?

I am still waiting for the Box version to come out. I hate Digital and I refuse to buy it that way. Paradox you are letting me down by not making a Box version For the USA...

you can burn when you have downloaded by some original developers
    Like Gamersgate etc.
    Last edited by Ren_Dhark; 01-03-2012 at 20:07.

We also wish we were on US store shelves. It should be mentioned that buyers of big companies (Walmart, etc.) really control what gets on the shelves. They often won't deal with smaller companies. Many of the larger distributors who did deal with smaller companies simply don't exist anymore. We live in frustrating times
    Chris Latour
    BattleGoat Studios
    chris@battlegoat.com

Once I saw SR20 DVD in Dolorama for $1 ( or 2 ) in Montreal. That was funny because it cost $9 ( or 19 ) at Gamersgate at the same time ))

HoI AnthologyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarMount & Blade: Warband
    500k club

Paradox should go in with GoG.com they would be happy to have them there. I buy there all the time. So GamersGate allows you to burn the game? It isn't like Steam or Impulse then?

Correct. You do need to give your GG username and password to start a new install but that's it.
    Chris Latour
    BattleGoat Studios
    chris@battlegoat.com

Quote Originally Posted by flybyu View Post
    I am still waiting for the Box version to come out. I hate Digital and I refuse to buy it that way. Paradox you are letting me down by not making a Box version For the USA...
    I ordered the English EU version from the Paradox webshop in order to get a physical copy. Shipping takes awhile though.. Sweden to the midwest is a long trip.

500k club

Thank you all of you I finally got it and am about to speed the next few weeks taking over the world. So many countries to choose from and so little time...

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Europe, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Belfast to be specific
    Any chance for this to happen in the UK?

I am rather banking on it as I got my SR2020 from a highstreet shop, come to think of it, they do alot of paradox games in box.

The UK did get some boxed copies. Check at Game (and don't delay )
    Chris Latour
    BattleGoat Studios
    chris@battlegoat.com

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Europe, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Belfast to be specific
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthagor View Post
    The UK did get some boxed copies. Check at Game (and don't delay )
    Did yesterday, I once asked them for Hearts of Iron and Red Orchestra 2, they didn't have them on display but in the back. Might ask them tomorrow!

+ Reply to Thread