• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Excellent work! And what is even more awesome is that from the end of your first war until all the world was under your command - you did not spend 1 day with 0.0 infamy! So what now? Onward, for Terra Incognita?

Congrats on the epic success! A fantastic read and an impressive showing, as always.

I guess it's high time for EU IV, I'm starting to get the feeling that you've got this edition under control. :D

Congratulations! That was somewhat anticlimactic after the events of the preceding 91 pages. :(

Congratulations, it's just a shame that World Conquests seem to go out with a whimper rather than a bang.

E: I suppose EU IV could use DLC similar to that Aztec-invasion for CK2, where aliens invade once you've conquered the world. :)

Last edited:
So I am asking to Prawn and the other WC masters out there. Here is my Empire on very easy difficulty.

My bb limit is 55 and as you can see, i am just a little under it. I am a real warmonger and I can't just get myself not to annex countries really fast. I am a bit greedy in a way. I just picked up cabinet so the infamy burn is at 2.40. It is 1644 and I am planning to start as many holy wars as possible before 1650. So those wars will be Manchu(switched from Ming), Viyanajgar Rajputana, Sind, Nepal, Korea, Bhutan, Tibet, Pegu. As you can see I am already at war with some of em. I will annex or get provinces from them one by one when I have infamy space. I inherited Castille and England which had eaten Sweden along the way. I'm in a PU with Portugal but couldn't inherit them because of the wars I had with the hordes for so long. I will have to be lucky to inherit them if my king dies when I am at peace, which happens rarely. Through peaceful and enforced vassalisations, I managed to create Satellite states like Napoleon. There are many as you can see from the diplomatic map(Novgorod is the next target for a peaceful vassalisation). I can make a decision to become an absolute monarchy but it decreases the infamy limit to 50 which I can't afford right now. Stability is a non issue because I can recover quickly cause I am filthy rich(advice taken from prawn and bunch of others 2 or 3 pages before). Colonial conquest targets are Iroquois, Shawnee, Mutapa and Inca. I am waiting for some infamy space to annex them. I waited till holy warring was finished like Prawn did. So my question is that is a WC still doable? If so, what should I do after I am finished with holy warring? And lastly I managed to do all these only on very easy difficulty. Prawn was finished with China, Indo-China and Japan by 1650. So completing this AAR 50 years before the end and on very hard difficulty, shows how skillful he is. I am truly amazed by his skills.