• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are Bihar or Deva Bengal vassals of Hinsdustan ( or atleast Hindustan has Military access ? ) Otherwise I'm seeing that northern part of Hindustan rebelling fast, with or without your help. Atleast Bihar should be a revolter, since you need Bihar and a core in Bihar to form Hindustan ...

On Khorasan ... I guess that if you want the Timmies or Chagatai to consolidate north you need to do what others suggested: DoW Khorasan, wait for Chagatai to barge in and force Chagatai to end vassalisation and Khorasan to end tribute with the Timmies. And then wait ...

BTW you most likely need to beat Aragon down fast. If they can get to Cameroon they can get to the Americas ( atleast to the Brazilian shores ) if the learn the way , not mentioning all the shore between Morocco and Cameroon ( and probably Madeira, Canary Islands and Cape Verde ).

Sneaky, sneaky Aragón... By the way, have you got round to setting your national focus? Again, it would help speed up colonisation in critical areas like Africa.

Well the pope must be proud of you :)

Indeed he must be, PrawnStar is THE defender of the WC faith!

Certainly a very sneaky Aragon. They don't look as though they have Quest.

I couldn't spot the CoT in Astrakhan. Has it gone? To Baybaktu, a capital? You're one province off the Kazakh Horde and the express route to Manchu.

You can't trust the Timurids to annex anyone. I think you did have to switch colonists to west africa. You'll be able to resume settling those lands next time. As for Hindustan, those OPMs just won't help you. The provinces, they go two by two. You're taking Hindustan provinces a lot quicker. You'll have to take Khorasan. Push on to south east asia, too.

Interesting position Bohemia has the Holy Roman Empire. Perhaps, you ought to break Bohemia.

A united HRE would make a good end boss. I'm going to hazard some numbers here for locaitons and times which may or may not work out.

1550 to the line in the Timmies and a bulk of India dealt with. 1575 for SE Asia and 1600 for the Island chains. 1600 Also is the start of the great Ming munching which will take a while. Japan is always fiddly so you will do this in your own time. If no one has spat our colonists then its a late QFTNW or just have them appear and annex whenever. Does the HRE colonise? Bohemia is not set up for it really so you may only have to deal with Scandies.

Prawnstar: The Bartimaeus trilogy is a really superb YA series involving a British empire which was predicated on the use of magic. Unlike the magical world in Harry Potter though, the wizards far more realistically use their power to take control over the government and set up a dictatorship. The British empire then spans most of the world, with the biggest threats being the occasional usurper and an incipient commoner revolt.

Also, why are you choosing not to go British?

Can this be the cause of Aragonese expansion? From your second-to-last chapter:

November 1549 and 150 years into the game map spread gives me a map of civilised Asia. No more invasions of TI against 100k stacks! I find Socotra, better get around to building some transports.

Clearly Bohemia got the same map, explaining how they could declare war on Bengal, even if they had no way of reaching it. IIRC Mali is muslim. Don't know if it's also muslim tech, but if it is, wouldn't it be considered "civilized" for map spread purposes? The same 150 year map spread would then give Christian Europe their map, which would include all their provinces as well as all those they know, so certainly neighboring Cameroon.

No cheese! Yes, I chose this as my first post.

Hey everyone! It's cheesey-McCheesits from epictown! Greatest first post ever!

Great game, Prawnstaar!

Apologies all but updates delayed due to real life rotary object/fecal matter interaction.

Among other things I have had two buckets of rainwater come through my bathroom ceiling in the last 36 hours and you try getting hold of a roofer on the sunday morning of a double bank holiday weekend. No joy on that but it'll be expensive and of course occured two days after I spent £300 on a new suit (yes I did buy it in a sale and I had a £90 credit note and it still cost £300...)

... occured two days after I spent £300 on a new suit (yes I did buy it in a sale and I had a £90 credit note and it still cost £300...)

sorry to hear all that, these things have a habit of going wrong at the most expensive of times.

wonder if the suit will take over from the decorative gravel as the object of ongoing debate?

wonder if the suit will take over from the decorative gravel as the object of ongoing debate?

Probably LOL - it's a lovely bit of kit, grey Italian lightweight 2 button. Will go very well with the £85 shirts (I buy 5 for £100 in the sales at an upmarket menswear place each year) and the £350 coat, cufflinks, no tie. Scarf in winter. It's my meet the customer / take me seriously gear.

I know, I know, it makes me sound like I'm a José Mourinho fanboy but the man can dress sharp!

Sounds terribly posh. Shame about the weather though!