• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshall Daub

Captain
12 Badges
Jul 10, 2001
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Rome Gold
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
I've been having an issue with the text in the game disappearing or being shifted outside of their boxes. I was having this exact same issue with Hearts of Iron 3, as well. I updated my video drivers yesterday and it corrected the issue in Hearts of Iron; however, I'm still having the problem in EU3. Does anyone know a correction for this, or is anyone else having this problem? I am currently running Radeon driver 8.930. Thanks!

I doubt there is a correction because it's in the game and not your graphics. (EU3 that is, never played HOI3)

Or are you saying it's like that in all your provinces etc?

What happens is that after playing maybe 5 minutes, text will disappear... popup windows, province boxes, even menus... the box outlines are there and with half the text missing, or sometimes the text is shifted so that it sits outside of the box outlining it. It's very annoying, alt-tabbing out sometimes help but usually doesn't.

Please register your copy of EU3 or EU3:Complete here, then you can see and post in the Tech Support forum, where this thread belongs. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.