Closed Thread

Thread: Graphics Issue

Graphics Issue

I've been having an issue with the text in the game disappearing or being shifted outside of their boxes. I was having this exact same issue with Hearts of Iron 3, as well. I updated my video drivers yesterday and it corrected the issue in Hearts of Iron; however, I'm still having the problem in EU3. Does anyone know a correction for this, or is anyone else having this problem? I am currently running Radeon driver 8.930. Thanks!
    The Presidents, 1836-1936

Past Characters:
    Walter Mandrake, Secretary of War and former Major General in the US Army

Maximilian Mandrake, Former General-in-Chief and President of the United States.

I doubt there is a correction because it's in the game and not your graphics. (EU3 that is, never played HOI3)

Or are you saying it's like that in all your provinces etc?

What happens is that after playing maybe 5 minutes, text will disappear... popup windows, province boxes, even menus... the box outlines are there and with half the text missing, or sometimes the text is shifted so that it sits outside of the box outlining it. It's very annoying, alt-tabbing out sometimes help but usually doesn't.
    The Presidents, 1836-1936

Past Characters:
    Walter Mandrake, Secretary of War and former Major General in the US Army

Maximilian Mandrake, Former General-in-Chief and President of the United States.

WATLAH ! Paradox Support Rep
    61 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of War

Please register your copy of EU3 or EU3:Complete here, then you can see and post in the Tech Support forum, where this thread belongs. Thank you.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Closed Thread