+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Succession Question

First Lieutenant
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Succession Question

I was the Count of Vannes and Duke of Brittany. My mother was the Duchess of Toscana, Capua, and Modena. Her heir was her grandson. So when she died, I was automatically switched over to her heir's character. That was fine by me since I was then the Duke of Toscana, Brittany, Capua, and Modena. However, I'm getting a message that says I will lose The County of Vannes and the Duchy of Brittany upon succession. Is there any way that I can hold onto to them? I don't want to lose Brittany.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Naval War: Arctic CircleRome GoldSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

What is your succession type, and do you have any siblings?

+ Reply to Thread