• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, Nestorians. You deserve the win. :)

Someone blocked my scan night 0. If he hadn't I'd been in contact with cultists from both pack after night 1. Now the baddies won anyway so it might not have mattered much for anyone else but I'd have more fun...

Do not worry, my first win was my second game so you could be as lucky as I was.

I've never understood why people care about winning.

But I agree that Losing is fun and winning is for losers.

Someone blocked my scan night 0. If he hadn't I'd been in contact with cultists from both pack after night 1. Now the baddies won anyway so it might not have mattered much for anyone else but I'd have more fun...

That was my random night 0 block. I was sorely tempted to stay in, and I did after that. Sorry. But you seemed likely to get a scanner role after so many games as a nonscanner ..

That was my random night 0 block. I was sorely tempted to stay in, and I did after that. Sorry. But you seemed likely to get a scanner role after so many games as a nonscanner ..

I think I've been a scanner quite often lately, haven't I?

WW CVII - Jonna van Buren the heiress (seer, brutalized 5d)
WW CXII - johho888 (GM)
WW CXIII - Bo Ek i Å the politician (werewolf, eaten 6n)
WW CXIV - Johho the chocolatier (seer)
WW CXV - Don Juan the womanizer (villager turned werewolf with priestly powers)

WW CXVII - Johho the toothfairy (cultist lover, lynched 2d)
WW CXVIII - Linjeflyg (apprentice, survived but lost)
WW CXX - Johhoson Crusoe (GM)
WW CXXI - Arrogant man (roleblocker villager, eaten 2n)
WW CXXII - Shere Khan (leader sorcerer, eaten 2n)

Hm, maybe not all that often. OTOH I should try to skip day/night 2 it seems.

i knew it.

anyhoo, i am in the middle of nowhere with a company that doesn't care about basketball. is there a paradox OT bracket in the OT threads?

if so, can someone PM me the info for the group?]

thanks.