• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Deadline, Day and Night 3​

Suirantes the Brutal Cultist of the Muslim Pack was lynched.
Suirantes the Brutal Cultist brutalised drxav the Villager.
Nobody died overnight.

I have no clue what I am doing and hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I've marked your name on my list Suricate. You've made yourself a mortal enemy.

SUB please.

PS: that was a pretty bad move Suricate, you could've killed the priest. Now he's likely to be protected and thus unkillable. :D

Last edited:
Drxav is survived by his manwhore, EUROO7.*

*don't ask.

Good luck village and wolf pack as I am the most stupid person ever to be playing werewolf ever SU-I [/RANT]

One word:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

No offense Suirant, but you could have brutalized a bit better than that. :laugh:

So... Any thoughts on yesterday? As I pointed out, the wolves didn't make a move to save Vain even though there was certainly some room to maneuver. Suirantes was also in the running and since we now know that he was also a baddie, that should make more sense.

Except that they're of different packs.

Might the packs know each other? Or made contact?

Only while he was raping my ass in Eu 3.

My namez is Suir marx von Castrostein van Izayoi

Suricatus Castrato?

So you say, but let's hear you sing, eh?

I think that makes five who have missed a vote:

johho888 (but he's dead) the_hdk, Mr. G, AOK, and Boris.

If one of you misses another, I shall probably sub you, especially since I have a new player who has requested a sub place and would like to get him playing the game.

tell that to my wallet.

edit:
FYI waking up in a strange room with only your socks on isn't a great way to start a day. (or midday as it was 13:30ish)
At least the important bits were covered :laugh: