• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In as the Khan's favorite horse.

IN as Relief Tactical Officer Lieutenant Kelly

TacticalOfficer2379.JPG

I appear to have ended up on Mongolian empire world. I need to hurry and stick some red shirts on some of these natives to increase my survival odds.

The innkeeper and the leader traits tamius use are just splitting the old type of leader that can save himself into two trais. Pretty much what Vainglory did with splitting hunter into hunter and one-eye-open. I don't really see the point but then again I don't see any problem with it either.
He's just being EURO.

Normally I prefer a late update to a 48 hour deadline.

When is this game going to start?

Late update it is.

Did you mean to put the baddie roles in green too? If you did, nevermind this post.

Yes, I did, and I will.

The innkeeper and the leader traits tamius use are just splitting the old type of leader that can save himself into two trais. Pretty much what Vainglory did with splitting hunter into hunter and one-eye-open. I don't really see the point but then again I don't see any problem with it either.

It's an experiment. Also, its being in the list doesn't mean it will appear ;)

Are you in, johho, or not?

How long are signups open?

Until Thursday, I should think.

Last edited:
IN
Werewolf cant be that different from mafia... but go easy on me, Im new :D

In Mafia, if you mess up, you sleep with the fishes. In Werewolf, if you mess up, you get eaten.

Not much of a different if you're human, a huge difference if you're Spongebob.

IN

Welcome - Make your self at home! - We don't bite (except if we are werewolves of course)

And if your luck is as good as mine, you shall be the target of the village 500 times in 1 game.

IN as Hojo Daitaka, envoy from the isles of Nippon, representative of Shintoism, whose force as a faith was demonstrated so vividly and undeniably a mere 50 years ago when the forces of Kublai Khan crashed onto the shores of the Land of the Rising Sun.

IN

If the wolves are honourable, they won't hunt a new player early in the game.
If the GM is honourable, he won't give you a difficult role, but then again, it's me...

If the GM is honourable, he won't give you a difficult role, but then again, it's me...

I cringed so hard I died.

Don't ever say this as GM. Jesus!

I cringed so hard I died.

Don't ever say this as GM. Jesus!

Random, tamius. Random.

This will be a bit superficial since the other two have said it already, but you can NEVER EVER say something like that. NEVER EVER. Role distribution must be random, the whole game is based on that. If you start dabbling with role distributions people will analyse you and your possible choices instead of the game itself. Besides, there are no "hard" roles. All roles allow the player to just tag along, provided the rest of the village/his JL/his wolfpack is semi-competent.

IN as Mr. Bildt, Swedish emissary to the Khan.

This will be a bit superficial since the other two have said it already, but you can NEVER EVER say something like that. NEVER EVER. Role distribution must be random, the whole game is based on that. If you start dabbling with role distributions people will analyse you and your possible choices instead of the game itself. Besides, there are no "hard" roles. All roles allow the player to just tag along, provided the rest of the village/his JL/his wolfpack is semi-competent.

IN as Mr. Bildt, Swedish emissary to the Khan.

Was it you who got seer in your first game?