• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

That's often the rule, yes. Doesn't affect the game in any way if the seer subs in post scanned-player death, though(Which is why I asked to be on the bottom of the pile). But that's a matter for the discussion thread I guess.

Except that you're implying that the player you scanned is still alive, which might have influence on the game due to possibility of an apprentice. Minor stuff, but still to be avoided if possible.

Way to go Yakman. You are just as much of an idiot as I remember.

But whats up with Snoop? Was that luck or did something go really wrong? I doubt we will ever know. Hopefully he had a claimed apprentice to start off with.

But whats up with Snoop? Was that luck or did something go really wrong? I doubt we will ever know. Hopefully he had a claimed apprentice.

He begged for his life and renounced the AOK before I slashed his throat.

He begged for his life and renounced the AOK before I slashed his throat.

You are a liar. Snoop was not an AOK devotee. He was his own man. He would not have renounced me.

Oh wait. You probably tortured him just to get him to say what you wanted him to say. Nevermind.

soon%20(1).jpg

You are a liar. Snoop was not an AOK devotee. He was his own man. He would not have renounced me.

Oh wait. You probably tortured him just to get him to say what you wanted him to say. Nevermind.

It's not torture if the balls don't touch.

I find it most displeasing that the GM let snoop reveal he had scanned either Cak or Yak. That's breaking the ghost rules, no?

I find it most displeasing that the GM let snoop reveal he had scanned either Cak or Yak. That's breaking the ghost rules, no?

Seers should -never- be able to sub back in.

Branigan's law.

Yes.

Vote drxav

edit: And I'm up to speed with the thread, at least.
Didn't notice there were so many votes on you already or I'd have chosen someone else.

Last edited:

VOTE SUIRANTES

Tell us your secrets petty active man on a saturday that waited to the last minute to switch your vote.

I'm loathe to vote newbies like him out of the game early. But if there's a case .. When did he vote, exactly?

I don't think it actually means that, I think Tam just said Yes to snoop without thinking. Snoop was thinking, but not very hard when he asked ;)

And does Suirantes really still count as a newbie?

Seers should -never- be able to sub back in.

I don't think it actually means that, I think Tam just said Yes to snoop without thinking. Snoop was thinking, but not very hard when he asked ;)

walrus is right, I got his and Cakravarti's roles confused in my mind. As for what he said, I neither confirm it nor deny it.