• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am the seer. i scanned the_split last night and he is a werewolf. we should lynch him. and i should be protected.

vote the_split

Seems legit.

Unvote Madi Morrell
Vote THE_SPLIT

Protect Yakamn

Deadline, Night Zero:​

Cakravarti the Second in Command Villager was hunted.

You may now commence voting for Day One. (don't forget to send orders)

Oh I cant believe this!

Vote the_split because Morrell8 has always died early, which discouraged him from playing, IIRC. And as j-L once put it (paraphrasing) "You people always think I'm a wolf and kill me for it early on, and then when I am a wolf you all congratulate yourselves on your powers of deduction". j-L might be a wolf, or a piece of battered whiting, but give the poor man a chance to incriminate himself first.

Vote the_split because Morrell8 has always died early, which discouraged him from playing, IIRC. And as j-L once put it (paraphrasing) "You people always think I'm a wolf and kill me for it early on, and then when I am a wolf you all congratulate yourselves on your powers of deduction". j-L might be a wolf, or a piece of battered whiting, but give the poor man a chance to incriminate himself first.

But what if morrell is really an evil wolf sorcerer priest cultist brutal seer villager?

Ok, since you're so willing

unvote Morrell
vote Vainglory

An outing is an outing.

Unvote Lemeard
Vote THE_SPLIT

Yakman's "outing" was a joke. At least I for one can't take it seriously.

vote Mr G.

because I can't remember voting him ever.

Official Votecount, five and a half hours to deadline:​

THE_SPLIT (5): drxav, Yakman, EURO, Vainglory, ese
EURO (3): Lemeard, walrus, Morrell8
jacob (2): Suirantes, randakar
randakar (2): snoop, AOK
walrus (1): jacob
Boris (1): tigerkid
Falc (1): Rendap
Rendap (1): Boris
AOK (1): Najs
Vainglory (1): reis
reis (1): Falc
Mr. G (1): Kriszo
Vote Randakar. He knows why...
If you don't bold your vote, you run the risk of my ignoring them in future. Please bold them.

Last edited:
Vote Lemeard he is evil.

You have me listed twice in that votecount, Tam.