• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well this place is eventful.

False. Few events have transpired. This is probably intended as a sarcastic comment.

Vote Randakar

False. Few events have transpired. This is probably intended as a sarcastic comment.

Vote Randakar

Ah, so et tu, brutus?
Someone eat euro. After you eat najs.

And let me respond to this:

Najs said:
randakar said:

I guess you've figured out by now that I am not the actual sorcerer pretending to be the priest but rather the actual priest pretending to be the sorcerer. Anyway, I wouldn't bother investing much time into the game today. I kept you alive for as long as it seemed feasible but it doesn't seem worth pretending any more. I kind of hoped you or AOK would stumble upon a wolfpack and be kind and out them to me, but alas. This wasn't a very good idea to begin with I suppose. Oh well, I had fun pretending to be the sorcerer.

Anyway, you know where this is going right? No hard feelings.
It wasn't you, it was me.

Well, screw this game anyway. As I told tamius when I got my role PM, being an unattached cultist is a terrible role to begin with. But to make me a *lover* as well? What kind of bloody nonsense is that? Unscannable, and unhuntable, and completely unable to get into contact with the wolf packs unless there is an outing .. after which the wolves still won't trust you enough to let you in on the deal.
And since I don't know who to protect, I can't "analyse" this game at all. Because if I do, I might actually *find* wolves.

Anyway, I don't blame you. You did stellar. Except for the cowardice of scanning AOK. 11 and me early.
AOK, you should have shot this guy when you had the chance. Really.
When I told you about Najs telling me about you, you could have puzzled together that I was a baddie telling you to kill the hell out of him. But alas.

Who I do blame is the wolves, who DID NOT HUNT THE ACTUAL OUTED PRIEST THREE DAYS AGO. (Guess why I wasn't sleeping with you .. I'm not stupid.)

Never mind the moron who didn't brutalize you when he had the chance. Sure, I'd still have died, because you already told others (see: Euro) about me, but hey. At least I'd have had a shot at this.

Also: Screw delaying your outing to the last second to get info. I want today to be a total waste.

Vote Randakar

@tamius: Don't bother subbing me. Thanks.

Ah, so et tu, brutus?
Someone eat euro. After you eat najs.

And let me respond to this:

Well, screw this game anyway. As I told tamius when I got my role PM, being an unattached cultist is a terrible role to begin with. But to make me a *lover* as well? What kind of bloody nonsense is that? Unscannable, and unhuntable, and completely unable to get into contact with the wolf packs unless there is an outing .. after which the wolves still won't trust you enough to let you in on the deal.
And since I don't know who to protect, I can't "analyse" this game at all. Because if I do, I might actually *find* wolves.

Anyway, I don't blame you. You did stellar. Except for the cowardice of scanning AOK. 11 and me early.
AOK, you should have shot this guy when you had the chance. Really.
When I told you about Najs telling me about you, you could have puzzled together that I was a baddie telling you to kill the hell out of him. But alas.

Who I do blame is the wolves, who DID NOT HUNT THE ACTUAL OUTED PRIEST THREE DAYS AGO. (Guess why I wasn't sleeping with you .. I'm not stupid.)

Never mind the moron who didn't brutalize you when he had the chance. Sure, I'd still have died, because you already told others (see: Euro) about me, but hey. At least I'd have had a shot at this.

Also: Screw delaying your outing to the last second to get info. I want today to be a total waste.

Vote Randakar

@tamius: Don't bother subbing me. Thanks.

Now THAT is a rant. Anyway, I scanned AOK because I hoped he would make a long living JL partner. That failed. Then there was the funny contact between you and him, which he told me about, directly leading to you getting scanned. Of course it was wrong of me to rely on you as my backup plan in case AOK got me killed, it's just old habit.

Vote randakar

Don't bother hunting me, I have protection.

Nice rant. Good thing I never get emotional about werewolf.

hahashow.jpg

Don't bother hunting me, I have protection.

Leaderlynching you it is, then.
Or was I an innkeeper ..?

:D

Nice rant. Good thing I never get emotional about werewolf.

I've had a bad week.. don't ask.

One of the other reasons I don't care about this game is simply because I've had way too little time into which I can actually play this game ..

Leaderlynching you it is, then.
Or was I an innkeeper ..?

:D

I've had a bad week.. don't ask.

One of the other reasons I don't care about this game is simply because I've had way too little time into which I can actually play this game ..

I don't know if you realise it, but one vote less on AOK and you could have leaderlynched me yesterday.

I was kind of hoping that I'd get to see you leaderlynch someone to save me before I outed Suirantes, but I figured it was dumb to gamble on you actually believing me. But still, it would have been hilarious.

Now THAT is a rant. Anyway, I scanned AOK because I hoped he would make a long living JL partner. That failed. Then there was the funny contact between you and him, which he told me about, directly leading to you getting scanned. Of course it was wrong of me to rely on you as my backup plan in case AOK got me killed, it's just old habit.

Vote randakar

He shouldn't have told you about me contacting him. I was warning him for a reason. I took a risk on him because your attempt to out him to me felt like the kind of thing a priest would do that scanned a baddie but didn't want to out that baddie. Then he turned around and outed me to you.

Yeah, I could have slept elsewhere. Fat lot of good that would have done, I wanted to get in touch with the sorcerer. And sleeping elsewhere would give me more risk of getting hunted than staying right where I was ..

Do it. You'll only be lynching a villager. :laugh:

You're right.

Unvote Randakar
Vote Najs
Leaderlynch Najs

There :D

He shouldn't have told you about me contacting him. I was warning him for a reason. I took a risk on him because your attempt to out him to me felt like the kind of thing a priest would do that scanned a baddie but didn't want to out that baddie. Then he turned around and outed me to you.

Actually, that PM I first sent was more or less identical to a PM I sent to someone in the previous game when I was out phishing. Just to make sure I get vengeance if I'm hunted by whoever I'm phishing. Then I figured it would work equally well in this situation. I have no idea what AOK was thinking though.

Vote randakar

Guess why?