+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strange Mongol event

Strange Mongol event

So, I was playing as Bulgarian king, minding mine own business. When suddenly event involving Mongols appeared. It gave me 5k gold, bunch of mongol nobles came to mine court and 120k Mongol army of mine appeared near the Caspian Sea. Army that did not count as raised levy, did not require upkeep and did not suffer attrition. By just using them I crashed and burned entire Byzantine army in mine independence war. Just to be cleared, Byzantines were having one of the strongest empires I have seen in this game. Conquering almost entire Middle East, Egypt, half of north Africa and southern Italy.

Has anyone else got this? What is point in this event? Personally I found it hugely overpowering. When I crushed Byzantine all of the Mongol army remained at mine command. Loosing no more than 30k men. So I had some 90~k super army that was free, and ~7k gold in reserves. Didn't even try to wage another war. Just quit that game.

Common error in the pirated version. Please buy the game. It's awesome, and it's not buggy.

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossKing Arthur IILeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Yeppers, please buy the game! It's well worth the money xD.

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

OMG. I also got lots of mongol horse archers from TGH... after I inherited it.

+ Reply to Thread