+ Reply to Thread

Thread: English Nations!

English Nations!

I am currently modding on my Eu3, versjon In Nomine and I am looking for all the English nations in the game (the english main land) in this mod I am making I want to concentrate on the English provinces, all other is uncolonized, and i have these english nations to pick = Cornwall, Northumberland, York and Lancaster. so this is my question, do anyone of you know about any other English nations? I want to have one nation for each province, scotland and ireland is not concluded. If its not any more English nations than the ones I have mentioned then my options are to create new nations, Oh it does not matter what versjon you have as long its a English nation. Thanks in advice

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV

Does time frame matter? Because if not, you can have nations such as Wessex and Mercia

Time frame does not matter either, as long as its an english nation with its document so I can mod it in, I am all happy

HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Br...doms_c_800.svg <--- That may help Gives a few Saxon-era nations and their rough geographical areas! Also, if you need more details, just Wiki the names

Ship Simulator Extremes

Looks like you already know of all the english nations. York and Lancaster are special because they do not start with cores but can be thrown into existance through English Nationalists if England still exists.

The Meiou 5.0 added many new British nations including Oxford, Wessex, Chester...ehh I forget the rest, but they were later removed as they were considered a waste of a tag.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCardozo View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Br...doms_c_800.svg <--- That may help Gives a few Saxon-era nations and their rough geographical areas! Also, if you need more details, just Wiki the names
    Thanks, this is gonna help alot, but what I were originaly searching for were already made nations in the EU3 so I dont have to bother making all the new nations myself, but if there isnt any then this source is gonna help me ALOT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DDRJake View Post
    Looks like you already know of all the english nations. York and Lancaster are special because they do not start with cores but can be thrown into existance through English Nationalists if England still exists.

The Meiou 5.0 added many new British nations including Oxford, Wessex, Chester...ehh I forget the rest, but they were later removed as they were considered a waste of a tag.
    Ok, then I know (I think) theres not any more left nations of england, to bad he deleted them... then I got to make the nations myself, well anyway thanks for the information

Ship Simulator Extremes

Hold up, I'll fish out the old data files for the nations.

EDIT: This is the link for Meiou 5.0.

It's pretty outdated and used with the Meiou map, but if you look through the nations list, it'll give you a good idea (and flags!) for the many English nations.

The Steppe Wolfe mod also has quite a lot of the "old" English nations - perhaps speaking to the creator he'll help?

Quote Originally Posted by DDRJake View Post
    Hold up, I'll fish out the old data files for the nations.

EDIT: This is the link for Meiou 5.0.

It's pretty outdated and used with the Meiou map, but if you look through the nations list, it'll give you a good idea (and flags!) for the many English nations.
    Thanks for the help! I hope I can make use of it

The Steppe Wolfe mod also has quite a lot of the "old" English nations - perhaps speaking to the creator he'll help?
    That may not be a bad idea, I think I do that, I had never been thinking about that, thanks for the tips

Make sure to add Hertfordshire as well!
    Darkest Hour Helpful Links:
    How to modify the Darkest Hour Technology Tree:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-the-tech-tree.
    A collection of Blank Graphic files for Darkest Hour.
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?645555-Resource-Blank-Gfx-files

EU4 Mod Links:
    Cheat Mod:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post17580322

Sure do

Deus VultDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    If you own Crusader Kings (1 or 2) or have knowledge of the area, you could make one nation for each duchy.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindKing Arthur II

Agreed, Steppe Wolfe has dozens of English, Celtic and Anglo nations.

Success depends on forethought videonfan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

All anglo saxon nations i know:
    Kent
    Essex
    Wessex
    Sussex
    East Anglia
    Mercia
    Northumberland
    York
    Lancaster
    Saxon England