• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm going to go with Adela (6 votes). I planned to play last night, but I've pulled a muscle in my neck and it's hurting like hell. I might play today if it gets better, otherwise, it'll have to wait until Friday at best.

Aww, man, I was gonna vote against Adela... She was bad luck in one of my games. But very well.

I haven't forgotten this AAR - life has been insane, and whereas I'm 80 years ahead in my Parma AAR, I didn't get a chance to start playing (other than having about 15 minutes twice before getting yanked away).

v1.04b has changed the marriage mechanics again, making it impossible to marry the HRE princesses. I've married the second place choice - Ximena, but haven't gotten far enough to write an update.

hey naggy, im a huge fan of your parmesan AAR and ive finally registered on the forums so i can tell you that i will also be a fan of this one as well :) can't wait for it to get going :D

View attachment 59217

I feel this is an appropriate thread as any to post this screenshot from a multiplayer game. Virtually everyone who wasn't orthodox had an antipope, and it was not uncommon for a Pope to go cathar. Strangely enough, even the Patriarch of Constantinople is an antipope in a strange twist of events I still can't quite figure out.

Why not? I have AARs in mine that was forced to end because of lost information. Though I would suggest putting it in the sig saying that it was forced to come to an end like my own.