+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rise of Heresy and the end of the Catholic Church - an Interactive Heretic AAR

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDungeonlandEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    Penumbra - Black PlagueSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    I know a few waldensians in real life, so I will go with Waldensian.

Lacking in Title Creativity ShrineGuard's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Cathar!

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIMagickaMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Iconoclast

Go with the first Heresy to present itself. (Though I converted my whole country to Nestorianism and it was awesome.)

Iconoclast!

People's Commissar of the Navy Demi Moderator Avindian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Have to go with Iconoclast!

Looks like great fun, I'll sign on!
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q3 ACAs have just begun! EU IV|CK II|Vicky II|HOI 3|Darkest Hour
    Consecrated blood waters my fields: a Hvitserk megacampaign -- Brand new!
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!
    Like what you see? Check out my Inkwell for awards and completed AARs!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

Biased Intellectual metalinvader665's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Iconoclast, definitely.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

My vote goes to Lollard.
    A rebel without a cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek75 View Post
    My vote goes to Lollard.
    Good stuff! We need more lollers!

Lollard.

Count me as a Lollard.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Cathar.

PS- I refrained from using an exclamation mark because it sounds like a Klingon war cry...
    Last edited by aldriq; 26-02-2012 at 15:55.
    On-hold: Mamma Mia! The AAR
    Completed: Europe is our dancefloor | The Shortest Road to Damascus | No Iron, One Lion, Maybe Zion
    Tintero

The July AARlander is out now, no excuse not to read it: Thread | PDF | iBooks

Quote Originally Posted by Hick101 View Post
    Count me as a Lollard.
    Same

Cathar for me!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Iconoclast!

Colonel
    Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Cathar
    List of AARs:
    Hungary's Rise to Power - EU3 AAR (COMPLETED)
    The White Book - CKII AAR in AGOT mod (COMPLETED)
    From Lords to Kings - CKII AAR in AGOT mod (COMPLETED) Best Character Writer 23/2/13
    The Tales of Tyrol - CKII AAR (ON HOLD) Best Character Writer 13/10/13
    WAAR of Conquest - CKII AAR in AGOT mod (IN PROGRESS)
    Interactive AARs

I was Minister of Education Maximilian Unger, Stadtholder of Mantua of the UAI, in Sonderweg oder Anderweg An interactive AAR in the Hohenzollerns megacampaign. Currently playing as his nephew, Hugo Unger.

Samuel de Champlain vol. II GregElSho's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Cathar it is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast