• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So it's been nearly a week now, where do you guys want to go from here?

Would appreciate if you all could reply with which option you think is the best or at the very least just say hello so I know you are around. I want to make a decision on how to proceed ASAP once I receive feedback from you all.

Option A: Wait for TNT to come back
Option B: Advertise on another forum (probably BGG) and see whether anyone would be keen to join.
Option C: The Humans concede and declare a cylon win. (I really want to finish this game properly though unless the remaining Humans decide otherwise, was good seeing them fighting back against all odds and manage to get this far)
Option D: ??? Can't think of any more but feel free to suggest something else here that I haven't think of.

So it's been nearly a week now, where do you guys want to go from here?

Would appreciate if you all could reply with which option you think is the best or at the very least just say hello so I know you are around. I want to make a decision on how to proceed ASAP once I receive feedback from you all.

Option A: Wait for TNT to come back
Option B: Advertise on another forum (probably BGG) and see whether anyone would be keen to join.
Option C: The Humans concede and declare a cylon win. (I really want to finish this game properly though unless the remaining Humans decide otherwise, was good seeing them fighting back against all odds and manage to get this far)
Option D: ??? Can't think of any more but feel free to suggest something else here that I haven't think of.

What I would say to do, is look to see if the humans can even still win at this point. Basically roll out all remaining possible Armory activations after all effects. If they can't kill both Boarding parties before my next turn, they have lost and just call it then. Everyone here knows that is what is going to have to happen for the humans to survive at this point, so if they can not do that, no reason to delay any longer.

Now if they could come back from that, we need to find someone to sub in for TNT or wait for him.

What I would say to do, is look to see if the humans can even still win at this point. Basically roll out all remaining possible Armory activations after all effects. If they can't kill both Boarding parties before my next turn, they have lost and just call it then. Everyone here knows that is what is going to have to happen for the humans to survive at this point, so if they can not do that, no reason to delay any longer.

Now if they could come back from that, we need to find someone to sub in for TNT or wait for him.

Will do the roll tomorrow morning if no one objects.

Going to do the roll now, this is what will happen:
If Humans do manage to kill off the 2 centurions with the most amount of actions possible - Then I will just state that they manage to kill it off without revealing how they did it or how many action it took to stop Humans from using information that they shouldn't have.
If Humans don't manage to kill off the 2 centurions - I will declare a cylon win and reveal what the rolls are and how they get the number of actions they have.

After the rolls, I declare the game is over and Cylon have won!
The sequence as it happened:
King plays critical situation. First roll on armory is a 1.
Second roll on armory is a 2.
realviper XOs King. Realviper plays SP on first roll, roll is a 3+2 = 5. At this point it is mathematically impossible for Humans to win bar a crisis that kills Centurions.
King activates armory one last time. realviper plays SP on second roll, roll is a 2+2 = 4. Looks like tory isn't that great at using a gun.

Just to make sure I accounted for all possibilities with Tory's OPG. I looked at the next 10 Q card and none of them is ABF.

Sorry for the rushed ending at the end, but given the great difficulty on finding a replacement I don't have much options left. I will post the next few crisis, destinations, Q cards and super crisis after 48 hours from now.

Overall it was a pleasure to GM this game and I hope you all enjoyed it. First time GMing a game so if you got any suggestions on what to improve in the future, please let me know and I will keep it in mind when I GM my next game.

After the rolls, I declare the game is over and Cylon have won!
The sequence as it happened:
King plays critical situation. First roll on armory is a 1.
Second roll on armory is a 2.
realviper XOs King. Realviper plays SP on first roll, roll is a 3+2 = 5. At this point it is mathematically impossible for Humans to win bar a crisis that kills Centurions.
King activates armory one last time. realviper plays SP on second roll, roll is a 2+2 = 4. Looks like tory isn't that great at using a gun.

Just to make sure I accounted for all possibilities with Tory's OPG. I looked at the next 10 Q card and none of them is ABF.

Sorry for the rushed ending at the end, but given the great difficulty on finding a replacement I don't have much options left. I will post the next few crisis, destinations, Q cards and super crisis after 48 hours from now.

Overall it was a pleasure to GM this game and I hope you all enjoyed it. First time GMing a game so if you got any suggestions on what to improve in the future, please let me know and I will keep it in mind when I GM my next game.

Bloody inability to hit stuff.

Ah well, the game was fun, and I learned a bit more in being a human player. If someone even looks slightly off, then I'm brigging them (if I have the ability to). If I would have brigged j-L instead of watching him, we wouldn't have had half as many problems.

If someone even looks slightly off, then I'm brigging them (if I have the ability to). If I would have brigged j-L instead of watching him, we wouldn't have had half as many problems.

Brig them, or better yet, throw them out the airlock. Losing a bit of morale tends to be less bad than having someone in the brig for turn after turn without you having certainty that they aren't a cylon after all.

Next 5 destination cards:
A Civilian Convoy

Distance 3
Lose 3 Fuel and gain 1 Population. The Admiral may choose to lose 1 Morale to gain 1 Fuel.

Asteroid Field

Distance 3
Lose 2 Fuel. Then draw 1 civilian ship and destroy it, losing the resources on the back.

Derelict Basestar

Distance 2
Lose 1 Fuel. Then place 2 civilian ships in DELTA and 1 basestar in ALPHA. Damage the basestar once.

Barren Planet

Distance 2
Lose 2 Fuel.

Cylon Raiders

Distance 3
Lose 2 Fuel and place 3 raiders in DELTA.

Next 5 Crisis cards:
CRISIS: Medal of Distinction

Admiral Chooses:
+1 Morale, place 2 civilian ships on the game board, and then Activate Raiders.
OR
-1 Morale

POST CRISIS: Launch Nukes, +1 Jump Prep

CRISIS: Unfair Bias

Skill check: POL/LEA/TAC = 12
PASS: No Effect
FAIL: Damage Galactica and the current player discards his hand of Skill Cards.

POST CRISIS: Activate Raiders, +1 Jump Prep

CRISIS: Witch Hunt

Skill check: POL/LEA = 10
PASS: No Effect
6+: -1 Morale
FAIL: -1 Morale, current player chooses a character and moves him to Sickbay.

POST CRISIS: Activate Heavies, +1 Jump Prep

CRISIS: Rescue The Fleet

Admiral Chooses
-2 Population
OR
-1 Morale. Setup: ALPHA: Basestar DELTA: 3 Civilian Ships

POST CRISIS: Activate Raiders, +1 Jump Prep

CRISIS: Raiders Inbound

CAG Chooses:
-1 Population and damage Galactica once.
OR
The CAG and the Admiral must each discard 3 Skill Cards.

POST CRISIS: Activate Heavies, NO JUMP PREP

Trauma Tokens:

Sickbay: Disaster token
Brig: Benevolent token

Next 3 trauma token: All Benevolent

Next 5 allies:
Lee
Tory
Kendra Shaw
Zarek
Helena Cain

Biggest turning point of the game:
On turn 1, EL go visit Baltar and because Baltar was Antagonistic, EL draws a loyalty card and it turns out to be a You are a cylon loyalty card. Had Baltar was Benevolent, EL would be able to reveal that JL is a cylon admiral. By far that's the biggest event in this game.

Let me know if there's any other information you want to know about, just about covered everything.

Thank you for hosting this, glasszon. It's been a fun read.