• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just love to sit in bed playing CK2, EU3, HOI3 on my iPad 2. :rolleyes: Been thinking about this for months.

This!

For people saying it doesn't have the hardware the solution to that is to keep the gameplay part similar and dumb down the graphics which is the bulk of the work.

Last edited:
Fools...FOOLS YOU ALL ARE FOR HAVING MACS!

Muahahah....MUAHAHHAA.

No, seriously, good luck to all the applicants!

I've been playing the PC version (bought via gamers gate) on my mac. It works great with a Wine port I downloaded from Paul the Tall's website. Only issue so far was I had to reduce the resolution slightly to get a full screen experience.

Obviously though, I would like to re-download the authentic mac version when it actually comes out (dito Sengoku...?). So, will I in fact be able to download the Mac version with my PC version serial number or am I stuck with the ported version?

I've been playing the PC version (bought via gamers gate) on my mac. It works great with a Wine port I downloaded from Paul the Tall's website. Only issue so far was I had to reduce the resolution slightly to get a full screen experience.

Obviously though, I would like to re-download the authentic mac version when it actually comes out (dito Sengoku...?). So, will I in fact be able to download the Mac version with my PC version serial number or am I stuck with the ported version?
You should be able to, yes. That is how it works if I remember correctly. One question though: can the Paul the Tall wineskin work with the Steam version of CK2? I've been trying to see if I can run it that way.

You should be able to, yes. That is how it works if I remember correctly. One question though: can the Paul the Tall wineskin work with the Steam version of CK2? I've been trying to see if I can run it that way.

Thanks for the reply, I hope you are right. As for your question, I assume that it can work but I have not tried it myself since I have the GG version. There may be some additional technical issues you have to overcome, however - I'm sorry I can't offer more assistance.

I don't believe that recent Paradox games have a modified .exe for Steam. My understanding was that the Steam and GG versions were the same? I may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.