Hi i have this great played mod for a while now and i have several questions about it, if some people don't mind answering them:
1. How can i form Prussia as Brandenburg, as i am Lutheran and have Ostpreussen and Brandenburg but the problem is the decision won't show up in the decisions panel, the reason i am asking here is because Brandenburg was in a personal union with Prussia, with Prussia eventually gaining control.
2. How can i completly expel people who are not of my religion (or force convert) or culture (or force assimilate) from my provinces, as i would like to have a empire that i don't have to play wack a rebel with, the reason i am wondering is because this normal in the medieval times (Specific examples are Tamlerlane force converting christains and the Turks in Anatolia force assimilating Greeks into Turks).
3. Why is the Byzantines in the same culture as the Turks as they weren't similalry culturally or language wise, if anything they should have more in common with the Caucasian states or some of the states in the Balkans and the fact that they are always fighting each other historically.
4. Why isn't there a Jewish religion, this seems odd because at the time there were a few countries with sizable populations of Jews (despite them being discriminated against and there not being a Jewish majority nation) or at the very least a few provinces with a Jewish minority (i also wonder the same about Jainism, Sikhism, Zorostratism, Shintoism as i haven't seen them in my game yet).
5. Why isn't there a more in depth piracy system, the reason i'm asking is because piracy was a problem in the carribean (golden age of piracy) and in the medittarenean (Barbary pirates), perhaps a system could be introduced where pirates have bases and perform raids on coastal settlements and trade routes?
6. Perhaps faction specific units (janissarys for the Turks, Cossacks for the Russians, Geonese Crossbowmen for the Geonese), as it could add a bit more diversity to the mod, with the units having their own strenghts and weaknesses?
7. Could different technology groups be added (perhaps Western European for the Western European and certain Central European nations to reflect the fact that Western technology was more innovative, North African for North African nations as they are more advanced than Central African nations, Byzantine for the Roman to reflect the fact that they were incredibly advanced once and the fact that the Roman Empire is somewhat different from it's neighbours in the Balkans and nations in the Ukraine/Russia etc)?
8. Could a "suggestions thread" be added to give people who play the mod some say in it perhaps.
Thanks for any answers that may be posted.