• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should turn this into a Facebook fan page, like the one for CK2 that Paradox started to see how many people were interested in it :D

The less Babylon the Great (or Facebook, as you call it) is involved the better.

Watching Spartacus, i can say that this game would be amazing if using the character mechanics from CK2. Imagine plotting your way up to the senate and grabbing power. /signed

Watching Spartacus, i can say that this game would be amazing if using the character mechanics from CK2. Imagine plotting your way up to the senate and grabbing power. /signed

Pax Romana was more historical sim of roman republic it self game, only if fix the mechanic, and ck2 dystanty system this would make a great roman ./sighned

I hope that if Rome 2 ever happens it will focus more on politics. A bigger focus on government mechanics of various states of the era could help distinguish it from other Paradox titles.

I hope that if Rome 2 ever happens it will focus more on politics. A bigger focus on government mechanics of various states of the era could help distinguish it from other Paradox titles.

that's actually a very good idea... but also more units and trade routes, and better barbarians and tribes

I agree with the others who stated that they would rather have a expansion over a sequal. If Paradox just created an expansion it would release sooner! A sequal would take quite a bit more time and besides I feel like they're is quite a bit more they could do with the first Rome.

Status
Not open for further replies.