• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also like the idea of a "Classical Era" Europa Universals. A game that spans the world so one could play as Rome, Han China, Gupta India, and the Mayan Society at their peak.

to say my truth I hardly see this going anywhere, in this thread in hidden forum of a deprecated game.

to say my truth I hardly see this going anywhere, in this thread in hidden forum of a deprecated game.
Gotta go to Stockholm to demostrate, quillo :D

PDS Rome II is not going to happen.

A more likely thing of occurring is a Rome II mod for CKII. Bring the scene to Rome era and develop related skins.

not true. Rome 2 is going to happen or Paradox will be jinxed forever. FOREVER!

I also like the idea of a "Classical Era" Europa Universals. A game that spans the world so one could play as Rome, Han China, Gupta India, and the Mayan Society at their peak.

That would cover centuries and huge swathes of the map would be empty. I can't see a game like that staying remotely historical, unless, perhaps, they used some sort of contrived mechanic to keep a country in its historical area, which would kind of uninteresting.

Yes it does, but its a WIP, and pretty active in development, so you might still see some added. I'm just saying that is about as close as you will probably get.

I might have a look at it, but with EU IV out, would it ever be in a more complete state?

Just Rome with all the live and feature length that EUIV got would do it.

I see they still push Rome. It's at the back of the EUIV manual.

Just Rome with all the live and feature length that EUIV got would do it.

I see they still push Rome. It's at the back of the EUIV manual.

True (though it's not in the manual, but rather it is in the booklet for "EU III vs EU IV differences"), though they have ads for all of most recent games in all of the main franchises.

It's in the back of the electronic manual.

Yeah, there's other games there, but I Rome was easily the oldest out of the ones that I play.

My favored Paradox game... Signed, ofc!

Status
Not open for further replies.